Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Leave Application Letter for Work - Employee to Employer' is a formal letter written by an employee to their employer to request for study leave. The document starts with the account holder's personal information, including their first name, last name, address, phone number, and email address. The letter is addressed to the manager of the company.
The employee begins by stating the purpose of the letter, which is to inform the employer about their admission to a course at a specific university. They express their desire to request months of leave to pursue their studies, which will start from a specific date and end on a specific date. The employee attaches their letter of admission and the receipt of tuition payment for the program for the employer's review.
The employee emphasizes the benefits of pursuing this course for both themselves and the organization. They offer to assist in training their replacement before taking leave. The employee concludes the letter by expressing their appreciation for the employer's support and requesting them to consider granting months of study leave. The letter is signed with the account holder's first name, last name, and job title.
1. Provide personal information: Fill in your first name, last name, address, phone number, and email address in the respective fields.
2. Address the letter to the manager: Make sure to address the letter to your manager or the appropriate person in the company.
3. State the purpose of the letter: Clearly state that you are requesting study leave and mention the name of the course and university you have been admitted to.
4. Specify the duration of leave: Indicate the start and end dates of your study leave.
5. Attach necessary documents: Include a copy of your letter of admission and the receipt of tuition payment for the program.
6. Highlight the benefits: Explain how pursuing this course will be beneficial for both you and the organization.
7. Offer assistance in training your replacement: Show willingness to help in training your replacement before taking leave.
8. Express gratitude and request consideration: Thank your employer for their support and kindly ask them to consider granting your study leave.
9. Sign the letter: Sign the letter with your first name, last name, and job title.