Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Leave Application Letter for Work - Employee to Employer' is a formal letter written by an employee to their employer to request for maternity leave. The document begins with the employee providing their personal information, including their first name, last name, address, phone number, and email. The employee then addresses the letter to their manager.
The main purpose of the document is to inform the employer about the employee's pregnancy and their intention to take maternity leave. The employee states that they have completed a certain number of months of pregnancy and that their baby is expected on a specific due date. They mention that they wish to take a certain number of weeks of paid maternity leave, in accordance with the company's policy.
The employee attaches a letter from their doctor confirming the relevant details of their pregnancy. They also mention that they expect to return to work on a specific return date and assure the employer that they will be ready to fully assume their roles and duties upon their return. The employee offers to undertake any responsibilities required to train their replacement before going on leave.
In conclusion, the document serves as a formal request for maternity leave and provides all the necessary information for the employer to consider and approve the request.
1. Provide personal information: Enter your first name, last name, address, phone number, and email in the designated fields.
2. Address the letter: Begin the letter by addressing it to your manager or the appropriate person in your company.
3. State the purpose: Clearly state that you are requesting maternity leave and mention the number of months of pregnancy you have completed.
4. Specify expected due date: Provide the expected due date of your baby as per the doctor's advice.
5. Request for paid maternity leave: Mention the number of weeks of paid maternity leave you wish to take, in accordance with the company's policy.
6. Attach doctor's letter: Make sure to attach a letter from your doctor confirming the relevant details of your pregnancy.
7. Mention return date: State the date on which you expect to return to work.
8. Offer to train replacement: Express your willingness to undertake any responsibilities required to train your replacement before going on leave.
9. Express gratitude: Thank your employer for their kind consideration.
10. Sign off: End the letter with a sincere closing and your full name.