Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Leave Application Letter for Work - Employee to Employer' is a formal letter written by an employee to their employer to request a sabbatical leave. The document starts with the account holder's personal information, including their first name, last name, address, phone number, and email. The letter is addressed to the manager of the company.
The content of the letter begins with a salutation to the manager and a reference to the purpose of the letter, which is to request a sabbatical leave. The employee mentions that they have completed a certain number of years of employment with the company, making them eligible to apply for a sabbatical leave according to the company's leave policy.
The employee then states the duration of the requested leave, specifying the start and end dates. They express their intention to reason during the leave period, although the specific reason is not mentioned in the document. The employee also offers to assist in training their replacement before going on leave.
The letter concludes with a polite request for the manager to consider and approve the requested sabbatical leave. The employee expresses gratitude for the manager's support and consideration and signs off with their first name, last name, and job title.
1. Provide personal information: Fill in your first name, last name, address, phone number, and email in the respective fields.
2. Address the letter: Begin the letter with a salutation to your manager, using their appropriate title and name.
3. State the purpose: Clearly state that the letter is a request for a sabbatical leave.
4. Mention eligibility: If applicable, mention the number of years of employment completed with the company, making you eligible for a sabbatical leave as per the company's policy.
5. Specify leave duration: Clearly mention the start and end dates of the requested leave.
6. Explain reason (optional): If desired, provide a brief explanation of the reason for the leave.
7. Offer assistance: Express willingness to assist in training a replacement before going on leave.
8. Request approval: Politely request the manager to consider and approve the requested sabbatical leave.
9. Express gratitude: Thank the manager for their support and consideration.
10. Sign off: End the letter with your first name, last name, and job title.