Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Leave Application Letter for Work - Employee to Employer' is a formal letter written by an employee to their employer to request for paternity leave. The document begins with the employee providing their personal information, including their first name, last name, address, phone number, and email. The employee then addresses the letter to their manager.
In the first paragraph, the employee states the purpose of the letter, which is to request for paternity leave. They mention that their wife is a certain number of months pregnant and that the baby is expected to be delivered on a specific due date. The employee attaches a doctor's advice for the employer's perusal.
The employee then explains that they wish to take a certain number of days of paid paternity leave as per the company's policy. They mention that the leave will start from the day the baby is born if they are not at work on that day, otherwise it will start from the next day. The employee expresses their willingness to assist in planning alternate work arrangements before their leave.
In the final paragraph, the employee expresses their appreciation for the employer's support and states that they will eagerly await a response. The letter is signed off with the employee's first name and last name.
1. Provide personal information: Enter your first name, last name, address, phone number, and email in the designated fields.
2. Address the letter: Address the letter to your manager or the appropriate person in your company.
3. State the purpose: Clearly state in the first paragraph that you are requesting paternity leave and provide the expected due date of the baby.
4. Attach supporting documents: If available, attach any relevant documents such as a doctor's advice or medical certificate.
5. Specify the requested leave: Clearly state the number of days of paid paternity leave you wish to take as per the company's policy.
6. Explain leave start date: Clarify whether the leave will start from the day the baby is born or from the next day if you are not at work on the day of birth.
7. Offer assistance: Express your willingness to assist in planning alternate work arrangements before your leave.
8. Express appreciation: Thank the employer for their support and indicate that you are eagerly awaiting their response.
9. Sign off: Sign the letter with your first name and last name.