Looking for an unincorporated joint venture / consortium agreement to provide services for a specific project in a particular jurisdiction? Our agreement, drafted for 2 parties with full indemnity between participants, is just what you need.
Fill in the details of the parties. You can click the "Fill with Member’s Information" button to complete it with information saved to your account.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please get all parties to review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before signing the document.
The Joint Venture / Consortium Agreement to Provide Service is a crucial document that establishes a partnership between two parties, referred to as the JV Leader and Participant 1. The agreement is entered into with the intention of forming a joint venture to provide the required services. The document begins with an interpretation section that defines key terms used throughout the agreement.
The joint venture is established as an unincorporated association under the name of JV Name, and its purpose is to prepare and submit a proposal to the client, provide further information or negotiate with the client, enter into a services agreement if the proposal is accepted, and perform all the services required for the project. The JV Leader is responsible for managing the joint venture's affairs, providing a representative for liaison with the client, and appointing a services manager for directing the conduct of the services.
The participants are required to make all reasonable endeavors to obtain the award of the services agreement from the client. The preparation and submission of the proposal are undertaken jointly by the participants, with the JV Leader coordinating the process. Once the proposal is submitted, no changes can be made without the consent of all participants until the services agreement is effective.
The agreement outlines the performance of the work, stating that the services shall be carried out in accordance with the terms and conditions of the services agreement. Each participant is responsible for fulfilling their obligations as prescribed in Schedule 3, and any alterations or additions to the services require the consent of the client. The agreement also emphasizes the importance of maintaining confidentiality and not using project-related information for personal promotion without the approval of other participants.
The agreement addresses various aspects such as personnel, assignment and third parties, liability, insurance, financial administration and accounting, guarantees and bonds, dispute resolution, notices and service, and the entire agreement. It also includes schedules that provide project and agreement particulars, allocation of obligations, and financial policy and remuneration.
Overall, this agreement is essential for establishing a joint venture and ensuring that all parties understand their roles, responsibilities, and obligations throughout the project.
To effectively use the Joint Venture / Consortium Agreement to Provide Service, follow these steps:
1. Establish the Joint Venture: Agree on the terms and conditions of the joint venture, including the name and purpose of the joint venture.
2. Prepare and Submit the Proposal: Collaborate with the other participant to prepare a comprehensive proposal in response to the client's invitation. The JV Leader should coordinate the preparation and submission process.
3. Fulfill Obligations: Each participant must fulfill their obligations as outlined in Schedule 3. Ensure that all responsibilities are carried out with skill, care, and diligence.
4. Maintain Confidentiality: Do not disclose any project-related information without proper authorization. Use photographs or data describing the project only with the approval of other participants.
5. Financial Administration: Establish a financial administration system to manage the joint venture's accounts, payments, and invoices. Each participant should keep their own accounts and comply with relevant tax and social security requirements.
6. Obtain Insurance Coverage: Maintain adequate insurance coverage to protect against legal liabilities arising from the project. The coverage should align with the responsibilities assigned to each participant.
7. Handle Disputes: If disputes arise, follow the dispute resolution process outlined in the agreement. Convene meetings of the policy committee to discuss and resolve any disagreements.
8. Serve Notices: Any notices required under the agreement should be in writing and served according to the specified methods. Ensure that notices are delivered to the correct addresses and marked for the attention of the relevant party.
9. Comply with the Entire Agreement: Adhere to the terms and conditions set forth in the agreement. Any variations or amendments must be made in writing and signed by all parties involved.
By following these steps, you can effectively utilize the Joint Venture / Consortium Agreement to Provide Service and ensure a successful partnership between the participants.