Checklist on issues relating to joint venture agreement. The checklist assumes that there will be a Joint Venture Company (“Company”) whereby two or more parties establish a business, with its own management structure, in which the parties will participate on an "equity" basis - rather than simply a cost-sharing collaboration without an identifiable jointly-run business.
First Thing is to Understand the Purpose of the joint venture for planning purpose:
1. Who are the parties to the joint venture?
2. What are the primary commercial objectives?
3. Is it confined to a particular territory or technological field?
4. What are the key interests of the parties to protect?
5. How do the parties expect to make a commercial return from the venture?
6. What rights of control or participation do the parties expect?
7. Do the parties need or have an exit strategy?
Things to consider in a Joint Venture:
1. Purpose of the Joint Venture
2. Ownership and Funding
4. Minority protection
6. Distribution policy
9. Right of Pre-emption
11. Accounting Policies
12. Law, Jurisdiction and Arbitration
13. Due Diligence on Parties and Assets
14. Competition Issues, Regularity consents and Licences
17. Intellectual Property and Information Technology
Use this document as a checklist to outline your business plan for the joint venture company. This is useful for planning the business plan and the terms of the shareholders agreement and covers the usual issues of joint ventures.
Please complete the document accordingly with information about the joint venture company.
Create Document: Click “Create Document” button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left-hand side of the preview document and click the “Next” button.
When you are done, click the “Get Document” button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
checklist joint venture,
joint venture agreement checklist,
model joint venture agreement checklist,
joint venture issues checklist joint venture checklist,
joint venture due diligence checklist,
setting up a joint venture checklist,
due diligence checklist for joint venture,
checklist joint venture agreement,
jv business plan,
jv business plan template,
DocPro Legal is a team of legal professionals with a passion for making quality documents and legal contract templates widely available to the public through cutting edge technology. Our lawyers are qualified in numerous common law jurisdictions including the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, India, Singapore and Hong Kong. We have experience in major law firms and international banks with expertise in business, commercial, finance, banking, litigation, family, succession and company laws.
Not the right document?
Don’t worry, we have thousands of documents for you to choose from: