An unincorporated joint venture / consortium agreement with a JV leader and participants to provide service to a client in a particular jurisdiction. The association is for services required for a specific project, rather than for a more permanent type of arrangement. This agreement is drafted for 5 parties and in Neutral Form.
Fill in the details of the parties. You can click the "Fill with Member’s Information" button to complete it with information saved to your account.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please get all parties to review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before signing the document.
The Joint Venture / Consortium Agreement to Provide Service is a legally binding document that establishes a joint venture between multiple parties to provide services for a specific project. The agreement highlights the importance of the document by outlining the purpose and objectives of the joint venture. It begins by introducing the parties involved, including the JV Leader and the Participants. The document emphasizes that the Participants have agreed to form a joint venture to provide the required services.
The agreement includes an interpretation section that defines key terms used throughout the document. It clarifies the meaning of terms such as agreement, client, day, defaulting participant, document, invitation, joint venture, jv leader, local representative, participants, participant's representative, month, policy committee, proposal, project, services, services agreement, services manager, and works.
The agreement outlines the establishment of the joint venture and the appointment of the JV Leader. It states that the joint venture will be responsible for preparing and submitting a proposal to the client, providing further information or negotiating with the client, entering into the services agreement if the proposal is accepted, and performing all the services required for the project.
The agreement specifies that the participants will work together to prepare and submit the proposal. The JV Leader will coordinate the preparation and submission, and the participants will cooperate with the JV Leader. The agreement also states that no changes can be made to the proposal without the consent of all participants until the services agreement is effective.
The agreement establishes the roles and responsibilities of the participants. Each participant is responsible for fulfilling the obligations prescribed in Schedule 3, subject to any amendments agreed upon by the participants. Any alterations or additions to the services require the consent of the client.
The agreement addresses language requirements, exclusivity, executive authority, and the appointment of local representatives. It emphasizes the importance of maintaining confidentiality and protecting intellectual property rights. The agreement also covers personnel assignments, assignment and third parties, severability, and dispute resolution.
The agreement includes provisions for financial administration, insurance, promotional and project costs, profits and losses, and remuneration. It outlines the participants' obligations regarding guarantees and bonds and includes a jurisdiction clause for resolving disputes. The agreement concludes by specifying the process for giving notices and the entire agreement between the parties.
Overall, this Joint Venture / Consortium Agreement to Provide Service is a comprehensive document that establishes the joint venture, defines the roles and responsibilities of the participants, and outlines the terms and conditions for providing services for the project.
To use the Joint Venture / Consortium Agreement to Provide Service effectively, follow these steps:
1. Establish the Joint Venture: Ensure that all parties involved in the joint venture agree to the terms and conditions outlined in the agreement. This includes the JV Leader and the Participants.
2. Prepare and Submit the Proposal: Work together with the other participants to prepare a comprehensive proposal that meets the requirements of the client. The JV Leader should coordinate the preparation and submission process.
3. Obtain Client Approval: Make all reasonable efforts to obtain the client's approval of the proposal. Negotiate with the client if necessary and provide any additional information or explanations required.
4. Enter into the Services Agreement: If the proposal is accepted by the client, enter into the services agreement in accordance with the terms of the proposal. Ensure that all participants agree to the terms and conditions of the services agreement.
5. Perform the Services: Carry out the services in accordance with the terms and conditions of the services agreement and the Joint Venture / Consortium Agreement. Fulfill the obligations assigned to each participant as outlined in Schedule 3.
6. Maintain Financial Administration: Each participant is responsible for keeping its own accounts and dealing with its own financial affairs. The JV Leader should provide the necessary financial administration services as specified in Schedule 2.
7. Comply with Insurance Requirements: Maintain insurance coverage to protect against legal liabilities arising from the works or services for which each participant is responsible. Ensure that the required insurance coverages are in place.
8. Manage Promotional and Project Costs: Reimburse the costs and expenses incurred in connection with the promotion, preparation, negotiation, and submission of the proposal as specified in Schedule 4. Follow the financial policy outlined in the agreement.
9. Resolve Disputes: In the event of any disputes or disagreements, follow the dispute resolution process specified in the agreement. Seek to reach an agreement on liabilities and, if necessary, resort to arbitration.
10. Give Notice: Communicate any changes, updates, or notices in writing to the other parties involved in the joint venture. Ensure that all notices are served in accordance with the requirements outlined in the agreement.
By following these steps, you can effectively use the Joint Venture / Consortium Agreement to Provide Service and ensure the successful implementation of the joint venture for the project.