Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Instruct Insurance Agent to Insure' is a formal letter that is used to request an insurance agent to arrange for all-risks insurance for a consignment of goods. The document starts with the account holder's first name, last name, job, and company information. It also includes the current date.
The purpose of this document is to provide clear instructions to the insurance agent regarding the consignment of goods that needs to be insured. It is important because it ensures that the goods are protected against any potential risks during transportation.
The document consists of a formal salutation, followed by a concise introduction that states the purpose of the letter. It specifies the details of the consignment, including the departure date, destination, and the invoiced value of the goods.
The letter concludes with a request for the insurance agent to contact the sender if there are any queries. It ends with a formal closing and the account holder's first name.
Overall, this document serves as a formal instruction to an insurance agent, providing all the necessary details required to arrange for all-risks insurance for a consignment of goods.
To use the 'Instruct Insurance Agent to Insure' document effectively, follow these steps:
1. Fill in the account holder's first name, last name, job, and company information at the beginning of the document.
2. Specify the current date in the designated field.
3. Address the insurance agent with a formal salutation, such as 'Dear Sir/Madam'.
4. Clearly state the purpose of the letter in the introduction, which is to request the insurance agent to arrange for all-risks insurance for a consignment of goods.
5. Provide the necessary details of the consignment, including the departure date, destination, and the invoiced value of the goods.
6. Encourage the insurance agent to reach out if they have any queries.
7. Close the letter with a formal closing, such as 'Yours faithfully', followed by the account holder's first name.
By following these steps, you can effectively use the 'Instruct Insurance Agent to Insure' document to communicate your insurance requirements to the insurance agent in a clear and concise manner.