This document can be used as a template by the insurer to require further information from the claimer regarding the damage caused to the lorry. It requires the claimer to demonstrate the actual financial loss caused, the steps taken to mitigate the loss and the reasons why no actions were taken.
Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Insurer Require Further Information' is an important document in the insurance claim process. It serves as a formal request from the insurer to the claimant for additional information regarding their claim. The document starts with the account holder's first name, last name, job, and company information. It also includes the current date.
The purpose of this document is to gather specific details from the claimant in order to properly assess and process their claim. The insurer requires further information to accurately determine the financial loss suffered by the claimant as a result of the accident and how it is calculated.
The document consists of three sections, each addressing a specific aspect of the claim:
1. Financial Loss: The first section requests the claimant to provide the actual financial loss suffered due to the accident and explain how it is calculated. This information is crucial for the insurer to evaluate the claim and determine the appropriate compensation.
2. Hiring a Suitable Lorry: The second section inquires about the steps taken by the claimant to hire a suitable lorry while the damaged lorry is being replaced. This information helps the insurer understand the claimant's efforts to mitigate their losses and make necessary arrangements during the recovery period.
3. Reason for Not Hiring: The third section is applicable if the claimant did not take any steps to hire a replacement lorry. It requests the claimant to provide the reason for not hiring. This information allows the insurer to assess the claimant's decision-making process and consider any valid justifications for not pursuing temporary transportation.
Overall, this document plays a crucial role in the insurance claim process by gathering essential information from the claimant to facilitate a fair and accurate assessment of their claim.
To effectively use the 'Insurer Require Further Information' document, follow the steps below:
1. Calculate Financial Loss: Determine the actual financial loss suffered as a result of the accident. Consider factors such as lost business revenue, additional expenses incurred, and any other relevant costs. Provide a detailed breakdown of the calculations.
2. Hire a Suitable Lorry: If you have taken steps to hire a suitable lorry until the damaged lorry is replaced, provide documentation and evidence of the hiring process. Include information about the duration of the hire, the cost incurred, and any agreements or contracts related to the temporary lorry.
3. Reason for Not Hiring: If you did not take any steps to hire a replacement lorry, clearly state the reason for this decision. Provide a valid explanation for not pursuing temporary transportation, such as unavailability of suitable options, financial constraints, or any other relevant factors.
4. Submit the Information: Compile all the requested information and submit it to the insurer as soon as possible. Ensure that the information is accurate, complete, and supported by any necessary documentation.
By following these steps and providing the required information promptly, you can expedite the processing of your claim and increase the chances of a favorable outcome. Remember to maintain open communication with the insurer throughout the process to address any further inquiries or requirements they may have.