Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Shipping Declaration of Open Policy' is an important document that serves as a declaration of a shipment made under an open policy. The document begins with the account holder's information, including their first name, last name, job title, and company. The current date is also mentioned.
The purpose of this document is to inform the recipient, referred to as 'dear sirs/madam,' that a consignment has been shipped under the open policy mentioned in the policy number. The consignment is valued at a specific amount and is being shipped using a particular service. The departure date of the shipment is also mentioned.
The document includes a request for the recipient to confirm the undeclared value on the policy, which is currently at a specific amount. The account holder requests prompt confirmation of this figure.
In summary, this document serves as a formal declaration of a shipment made under an open policy, providing important information about the consignment, its value, and the request for confirmation of the undeclared value.
To use the 'Shipping Declaration of Open Policy' document, follow these steps:
1. Fill in the account holder's information: Enter the account holder's first name, last name, job title, and company in the respective fields.
2. Specify the current date: Enter the current date in the designated field.
3. Address the recipient: Begin the document with a formal salutation, such as 'Dear Sirs/Madam.'
4. Mention the policy number: State the policy number under which the shipment is being made.
5. Provide details of the shipment: Specify the value of the consignment, the service being used for shipping, and the departure date.
6. Enclose the necessary declaration form: If applicable, mention that the necessary declaration form is enclosed with the document.
7. Request confirmation of undeclared value: Ask the recipient to confirm the undeclared value on the policy and emphasize the need for prompt confirmation.
8. End the document: Conclude the document with a formal closing, such as 'Yours faithfully,' followed by the account holder's first name.
By following these steps, you can effectively use the 'Shipping Declaration of Open Policy' document in practice, ensuring clear communication and adherence to the necessary procedures.