Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The 'Bond Refund Letter' is a document used to request the refund of a bond that was paid at the beginning of a tenancy. This document is important as it serves as a formal request to the landlord for the return of the bond. It ensures that the tenant's rights are protected and that the landlord is aware of the request.
The entire document consists of a letter addressed to the landlord. It begins with the date and the sender's name and address. The recipient's name and address are also included. The letter is sent either by post or email.
The letter starts by stating the purpose of the communication, which is to request a bond refund. If the bond refund is requested in full, the letter explicitly asks the landlord to refund the entire bond amount. The exact amount of the bond paid at the beginning of the tenancy is mentioned. The letter also mentions that a bond refund form is enclosed and requests the landlord to complete and return the form.
If the bond refund is requested partially, the letter asks the landlord to sign the enclosed bond refund form. The distribution of the bond is explained, with the specific amounts that the landlord and tenant are receiving. The letter also provides a reason for the landlord keeping a portion of the bond. It requests the landlord to sign the form and return it for filing.
The letter concludes by expressing anticipation for a response and thanking the landlord for their help. The sender's name and phone number are included at the end.
Overall, the 'Bond Refund Letter' is a detailed document that clearly outlines the request for a bond refund and provides all necessary information to the landlord.
1. Enter the date, your name, and your address at the beginning of the letter.
2. Address the letter to the landlord, including their name and address.
3. Clearly state the purpose of the letter, which is to request a bond refund.
4. If requesting a full bond refund, mention the exact amount of the bond paid at the beginning of the tenancy.
5. Enclose the bond refund form and request the landlord to complete and return it.
6. If requesting a partial bond refund, ask the landlord to sign the enclosed bond refund form.
7. Clearly explain the distribution of the bond, including the amounts the landlord and tenant are receiving.
8. Provide a reason for the landlord keeping a portion of the bond.
9. Request the landlord to sign the form and return it for filing.
10. Express anticipation for a response and thank the landlord for their help.
11. Include your name and phone number at the end of the letter.