This document can be used as a Resignation letter / notice to quit from Secretary confirming that he / she has no claim against the Company. This resignation letter / notice to quit is written by the Company Secretary to inform the company of their resignation and choice to resign from the office.
Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The resignation letter of the secretary is an important document that signifies the secretary's intention to resign from their position in the company. It serves as a formal notification to the company and provides details regarding the resignation. The letter is addressed to the company and includes the company's address. The date of the letter is mentioned, indicating when the resignation will take effect.
The letter begins with a salutation, addressing the recipients as 'dear sirs/madams.' The secretary then clearly states their resignation from the position of secretary in the company. The resignation is effective from a specific date, which is mentioned in the letter.
The secretary acknowledges that they have no claim for compensation for loss of office, unfair or wrongful dismissal, redundancy, or any other claim against the company, its servants, officers, agents, or employees. They also acknowledge that there is no outstanding agreement or arrangement that obligates the company to them, except for accrued remuneration and expenses. The secretary waives any existing or potential claims and releases the company from any liability in this regard.
The letter ends with a closing, 'yours faithfully,' followed by the signature of the secretary.
Overall, the resignation letter of the secretary is a formal document that clearly communicates the secretary's intention to resign and releases the company from any liabilities.
1. Address the letter: Begin by addressing the letter to the company, including the company's address.
2. Date the letter: Mention the current date in the letter.
3. Salutation: Start the letter with a salutation, addressing the recipients as 'dear sirs/madams.'
4. State the resignation: Clearly state the resignation from the position of secretary in the company.
5. Effective date: Mention the specific date from which the resignation will be effective.
6. Acknowledge no claim for compensation: Acknowledge that there is no claim for compensation for loss of office, unfair or wrongful dismissal, redundancy, or any other claim against the company.
7. No outstanding agreements: State that there are no outstanding agreements or arrangements that obligate the company to the secretary, except for accrued remuneration and expenses.
8. Waive claims and release liability: Waive any existing or potential claims and release the company from any liability in this regard.
9. Closing: End the letter with a closing, 'yours faithfully.'
10. Signature: Sign the letter as the secretary.