Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Notice for Termination of Contract for Services' is an important document that serves to inform an individual or company about the termination of their contract for services. It is crucial as it outlines the obligations and responsibilities that still apply even after the termination of the employment agreement.
The entire document consists of several sections that provide detailed information. The first section includes the contact information of the company, such as the company name, address, phone number, and email. This information is essential for establishing clear communication between the parties involved.
The second section addresses the recipient of the notice and begins with a salutation. It states the purpose of the letter, which is to inform the recipient about the termination of their employment agreement. It also mentions the duration of their employment and clarifies that the termination of employment also terminates the employment agreement.
The third section emphasizes the continuation of certain obligations even after termination. It highlights three specific obligations: the exclusive proprietary rights of the company over developments and works created during the employment, the confidentiality of company information, and the prohibition of sharing information about the company in any form of media or government departments.
The fourth section acknowledges that the recipient has received their full and final settlement and has returned any properties or tools belonging to the company. It also confirms that all formalities regarding the cessation of employment have been completed and that there are no outstanding dues on the company's part.
The fifth section provides contact information for any further inquiries and concludes with well wishes for the recipient's future endeavors. It includes spaces for signatures from the company representative, the employee accepting the relieving letter, and any witnesses.
Each section of the document serves a specific purpose and contributes to the overall clarity and effectiveness of the notice for termination of contract for services.
Guidance on how to use the 'Notice for Termination of Contract for Services':
1. Provide contact information: Fill in the company's name, address, phone number, and email in the designated fields. This ensures clear communication between the parties.
2. Address the recipient: Begin with a salutation and address the recipient by their name or company name. Clearly state the purpose of the letter, which is to inform them about the termination of their employment agreement.
3. Explain the termination: Mention the duration of their employment and clarify that the termination of employment also terminates the employment agreement. This helps the recipient understand the context of the termination.
4. Highlight post-termination obligations: Clearly state the obligations that still apply after termination, such as the company's exclusive proprietary rights, confidentiality requirements, and restrictions on sharing information about the company. This ensures that the recipient is aware of their ongoing responsibilities.
5. Confirm settlement and return of property: Acknowledge that the recipient has received their full and final settlement and has returned any properties or tools belonging to the company. This helps finalize the termination process.
6. Provide contact information for inquiries: Include contact information for any further questions or concerns. This allows the recipient to seek clarification if needed.
7. Obtain signatures: Ensure that the document is signed by the company representative, the employee accepting the relieving letter, and any witnesses. This adds validity and authenticity to the notice.
Following these steps will help effectively use the 'Notice for Termination of Contract for Services' and ensure that all necessary information is communicated clearly and accurately.