Fill in the details of the parties. You can click the "Fill with Member’s Information" button to complete it with information saved to your account.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please get all parties to review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before signing the document.
The Brand Ambassador Agreement is a document that outlines the terms and conditions between a company and an ambassador who will act as the company's representative in promoting and selling their products and brand. The agreement begins with an interpretation section, which defines key terms used throughout the document. It then proceeds to outline the appointment of the ambassador and their duties, including the specific services they will perform in connection with the company's social channels and other platforms. The agreement also grants the company the right to use the ambassador's image and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes. Additionally, the document includes provisions regarding the ambassador's obligations, such as sharing the benefits of the company's products and disclosing any existing or future agreements with other entities. Restrictions are also outlined, including guidelines for the ambassador's online activities and the prohibition of selling company products outside of the official website. The company's obligations are detailed, including processing sales orders, compensating the ambassador, providing promotional and sales material, and offering sales assistance and training. The agreement also addresses compensation, with options for fixed compensation or commission based on sales. Termination provisions are included, allowing either party to terminate the agreement under certain circumstances. Warranties and representations are made by both parties, and indemnity provisions protect the ambassador from any claims or damages arising from their use of the company's products. Confidentiality, non-compete, and non-solicitation clauses are also included to protect the company's confidential information and prevent the ambassador from engaging in competing activities. The agreement addresses intellectual property rights, granting the ambassador a limited right to use the company's trademarks for marketing purposes. Limitations of remedies are outlined, and provisions for notices and governing law are included. The agreement concludes with miscellaneous provisions, including a force majeure clause and a statement that the agreement is not exclusive. The document is signed by the authorized representatives of both parties.
To use the Brand Ambassador Agreement, follow these steps:
1. Review the agreement: Familiarize yourself with the terms and conditions outlined in the agreement, including the interpretation section, appointment of the ambassador, and their duties.
2. Understand your obligations: Take note of your responsibilities as the ambassador, such as promoting the company's products on various platforms and sharing the benefits of the products.
3. Comply with restrictions: Ensure that your online activities and posts adhere to the guidelines set forth in the agreement, including avoiding content that promotes violence, discrimination, or illegal activities.
4. Communicate with the company: Inform the company of any existing or future agreements you have with other entities relating to similar products, and share any posts you make referencing the brand and its products.
5. Follow compensation guidelines: If the agreement includes fixed compensation, ensure that you understand the amount and payment terms. If it includes commission based on sales, familiarize yourself with the process for tracking and reporting sales.
6. Termination: Be aware of the circumstances under which either party can terminate the agreement, and understand the company's duties upon termination, such as completing unfulfilled sales orders and paying compensation for sales made prior to termination.
7. Protect confidential information: Use the company's confidential information only as necessary to fulfill your obligations under the agreement, and promptly notify the company of any unauthorized use or disclosure.
8. Use of trademarks: If granted the right to use the company's trademarks, ensure that you use them in accordance with the agreement, particularly on your website.
9. Seek legal advice if needed: If you have any questions or concerns about the agreement, consult with a legal professional to ensure that you fully understand your rights and obligations.
10. Keep a copy: Once the agreement is signed, make sure to keep a copy for your records and refer to it as needed throughout the term of the agreement.