Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Sponsorship - Asking for Corporation Donation' is a formal request for sponsorship from a company to another company. The document is used to seek financial or material support for a specific event organized by the requesting company. The importance of this document lies in its ability to secure contributions from business partners, which can greatly enhance the success and impact of the event.
The entire document is structured as a formal letter and begins with the sender's and recipient's information, including their respective company names and addresses. The letter is addressed to the recipient company and is dated with the current date.
The main body of the letter starts with a polite greeting, addressing the recipient as 'Dear Sir/Madam.' The sender then introduces their company, 'Account Job Company,' and states the purpose of the letter, which is to request sponsorship for a specific event.
The letter further explains the nature of the event, which can be either a charity event or a celebration for the company's anniversary. If it is a charity event, the sender highlights the cause the event aims to support and mentions that all proceeds will go to a named charity. If it is an anniversary celebration, the sender emphasizes the significance of the occasion and mentions that the event will be held on a specific date.
To make the event special and successful, the sender expresses the need for contributions from valued business partners like the recipient company. The requested contributions can be in the form of gifts, vouchers, or prizes to be given out to winners or participants of various activities during the event.
The sender attaches the details of the event to the email and provides instructions for the recipient to complete the attached contribution form. The completed form can be returned to the sender via fax or email. The sender also provides their contact information, including phone number and email, for any further inquiries.
The letter concludes with a polite closing, expressing gratitude for the recipient's consideration and a positive reply is anticipated.
Overall, this document serves as a formal request for sponsorship, highlighting the importance of securing contributions for a specific event and providing detailed information about the event and the desired contributions.
1. Provide event details: Attach the details of the event, including the date, purpose, and any specific requirements for contributions.
2. Address the recipient: Begin the letter with a polite greeting, addressing the recipient as 'Dear Sir/Madam.'
3. Introduce your company: Clearly state the name and nature of your company, emphasizing its value and reputation.
4. Explain the purpose of the letter: Clearly state that the purpose of the letter is to request sponsorship for a specific event.
5. Describe the event: Provide a detailed description of the event, including its nature, objectives, and significance.
6. Request contributions: Clearly state the need for contributions from the recipient company, specifying the desired form of contributions (gifts, vouchers, prizes, etc.).
7. Attach contribution form: Include a contribution form for the recipient to complete and return.
8. Provide contact information: Include your contact information, such as phone number and email, for any further inquiries.
9. Express gratitude: Conclude the letter with a polite closing, expressing gratitude for the recipient's consideration and anticipating a positive reply.
10. Follow up: If no response is received within a reasonable time, consider following up with a phone call or email to inquire about the recipient's decision.