Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Sponsorship - Decline use of name' is a letter that is used to decline a request to use the author's name as a sponsor for a charity. The document starts with the account holder's first name, last name, and address. It is addressed to the charity and includes the current date.
The letter begins by expressing compliments for the charity's good work in the community. However, it states that the author has a policy of not lending their name to fundraising efforts. The author acknowledges the importance of the charity's work and encloses a contribution to support their efforts. However, they request that the donation be recorded as an anonymous donation.
The letter concludes by wishing the charity good luck with their fundraising efforts and encouraging them to continue their important work. It is signed with the account holder's first name and last name.
Overall, this document serves as a polite and respectful way to decline a sponsorship request while still showing support for the charity's cause.
1. Begin by addressing the letter to the charity and including the current date.
2. Express compliments for the charity's good work in the community.
3. Clearly state the policy of not lending the author's name to fundraising efforts.
4. Enclose a contribution to support the charity's efforts.
5. Request that the donation be recorded as an anonymous donation.
6. Wish the charity good luck with their fundraising efforts and encourage them to continue their important work.
7. Sign the letter with the account holder's first name and last name.