This is a letter of request to a government authority for an amendment of death certificate. The purpose of the request may be reasons such as apply for a position for a grave or coffin that requires verification of one's identity, yet there has been mistakes leading the application previously to be unsuccessful.
Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Request Letter to Government Authority' is a formal letter written to a government authority with the purpose of requesting an amendment to a birth certificate. The letter is addressed to the appropriate authority and includes the sender's personal information such as their account first name, account last name, account address, account phone number, and account email. The letter begins with a salutation addressing the recipient as 'Dear Sir or Madam'. The sender then states the purpose of the letter, which is to request an amendment to the official death certificate of a deceased individual. The sender identifies themselves as a person with a specific relationship to the deceased. The sender proceeds to list the specific amendments they would like to make to the certificate, including changes to the name, gender, birthday, father's full name, mother's full name, and place of death. The sender explains that the mistakes in the old certificate have caused various troubles and requests the authority to make the required amendments promptly to avoid further complications. The sender concludes the letter by expressing gratitude and requesting that the new certificate be mailed to the same address provided earlier. The letter is signed off with a closing salutation and the sender's account first name and account last name.
1. Enter personal information: Fill in your account first name, account last name, account address, account phone number, and account email in the respective fields.
2. Address the authority: Write the address of the government authority to whom the letter is being sent.
3. Date the letter: Enter the current date in the designated space.
4. Salutation: Begin the letter with a salutation addressing the recipient as 'Dear Sir or Madam'.
5. State the purpose: Clearly state the purpose of the letter, which is to request an amendment to a birth certificate.
6. Identify yourself: Specify your relationship with the deceased individual.
7. List amendments: Provide a list of the specific amendments you would like to make to the certificate, including changes to the name, gender, birthday, father's full name, mother's full name, and place of death.
8. Explain the impact: Describe the troubles or complications that have arisen due to the mistakes in the old certificate.
9. Request prompt action: Urge the authority to make the required amendments soon to avoid further complications.
10. Provide mailing address: Request that the new certificate be mailed to the same address provided earlier.
11. Express gratitude: Thank the authority for their consideration.
12. Closing salutation: End the letter with a closing salutation such as 'Sincerely'.
13. Sign off: Sign the letter with your account first name and account last name.