Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Complaint to Ombudsman' is a formal complaint letter addressed to the Ombudsman regarding a delay in the handling of a matter. The importance of this document lies in its ability to bring attention to an issue and seek resolution from the relevant organization. The letter begins with the account holder's address and is followed by the recipient's name and address.
The detailed introduction of the entire document highlights the dissatisfaction with the service provided by the organization. It states that the complaint is being lodged due to the organization's failure to provide timely service in dealing with a specific matter, such as the sale or purchase of a house. The date of the complaint is mentioned to establish the timeline of events.
The letter further explains how the alleged maladministration by the organization has resulted in an injustice. It emphasizes the impact this situation has had on the account holder, their family, or others affected by the problem. The account holder seeks specific actions from the organization to rectify the situation, such as an apology, the return of documents, completion of work, or compensation for the delay.
The document concludes by expressing the account holder's understanding of the requirement for a formal response from the Ombudsman. Contact information is provided for further communication.
Each section of the document is detailed and serves a specific purpose. The account holder's address and the recipient's information ensure proper identification. The introduction sets the context and establishes the complaint. The description of the delay and its impact provides clarity on the issue. The requested actions outline the desired resolution. The conclusion acknowledges the need for a formal response and provides contact details for further communication.
1. Provide your account address and the address of the Ombudsman at the beginning of the letter.
2. Start the letter with a formal salutation, addressing the Ombudsman.
3. Clearly state that you are lodging a formal complaint against the organization for their improper handling of your matter.
4. Specify the date of the complaint to establish the timeline.
5. Describe the service the organization was hired to provide and mention the specific dates when the delay occurred.
6. Explain how the alleged maladministration by the organization has resulted in an injustice. Be concise and clear.
7. Highlight the impact this issue has had on you, your family, or others affected by the problem.
8. Clearly state what actions you expect the organization to take to rectify the situation, such as an apology, return of documents, completion of work, or compensation for the delay.
9. Express your understanding of the requirement for a formal response from the Ombudsman.
10. Provide your contact information for further communication.
11. End the letter with a formal closing, such as 'Yours sincerely' or 'Yours faithfully'.