Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Request Letter to Government Authority' is a formal letter that is used to request a name change from a government authority. The importance of this document lies in its ability to serve as a formal and official request for a change in legal name. The document begins with the account holder's personal information, including their first name, last name, address, phone number, and email address. It is addressed to the relevant government authority and includes the current date.
The body of the letter starts with a salutation, addressing the recipient as 'dear sir or madam.' The purpose of the letter is clearly stated, which is to request a name change. The reason for the name change is mentioned, although the specific reason is not provided in the given content. The letter then proceeds to provide the account holder's current name and address, followed by the new legal name and address.
To support the name change request, the account holder has enclosed a copy of their marriage certificate, driver's license, or social security card, depending on the applicable document for verifying the name change. The letter concludes with a thank you note for considering the request and provides the account holder's contact information for further communication.
In summary, this document serves as a formal request for a name change from a government authority. It includes the account holder's personal information, states the reason for the name change, provides the current and new legal name and address, and includes supporting documentation. The letter is polite and professional, expressing gratitude and providing contact information for further communication.
1. Begin by filling in your personal information, including your first name, last name, address, phone number, and email address.
2. Address the letter to the relevant government authority and include the current date.
3. Start the letter with a salutation, addressing the recipient as 'dear sir or madam.'
4. Clearly state the purpose of the letter, which is to request a name change.
5. Provide the reason for the name change, explaining the circumstances or motivation behind it.
6. Include your current name and address, as well as your new legal name and address.
7. Enclose a copy of the required documentation to verify the name change, such as a marriage certificate, driver's license, or social security card.
8. Express gratitude for considering the request and provide your contact information for further communication.
9. Proofread the letter for any errors or inconsistencies before sending it.
10. Send the letter to the appropriate government authority via mail or email, following any specific instructions or requirements provided by the authority.