Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Leave Application Letter for Work - Employee to Employer' is a formal letter written by an employee to their employer to request leave from work due to illness or injury. The letter begins with the employee's personal information, including their name, address, phone number, and email. It is addressed to the manager or supervisor of the employee's job at the company. The letter is dated with the current date.
The purpose of the letter is to inform the employer about the employee's inability to come to work due to a specific illness or injury. The content of the letter varies depending on the reason for the leave. If the leave is due to illness, the employee mentions being sick and the contagious nature of the disease. If the leave is due to an injury, the employee specifies the cause of the injury, such as a traffic accident, sporting accident, or home accident.
The employee explains that they have been suffering from symptoms and are unable to perform their original duties or provide satisfactory services due to their health condition. They request leave until a specific date, which is inclusive of the last day of leave. The employee assures the employer that they will provide a doctor's certificate upon their return to the office. The letter concludes with an apology for any inconvenience caused and a thank you for the employer's consideration.
Overall, this document serves as a formal request for leave from work and provides the necessary information for the employer to understand the employee's situation and make a decision regarding the leave request.
To use the 'Leave Application Letter for Work - Employee to Employer' document, follow these steps:
1. Fill in the employee's personal information: Enter the employee's first name, last name, address, phone number, and email in the corresponding fields at the beginning of the letter. This ensures that the employer can easily identify the employee and contact them if needed.
2. Address the letter to the manager or supervisor: Replace 'account job company' with the name of the employee's job company. Replace 'account job address multi line' with the address of the company. This ensures that the letter reaches the appropriate person within the company.
3. Specify the reason for leave: Determine the reason for the employee's leave, such as illness or injury. Choose the corresponding section of the letter based on the reason and delete the other sections. This ensures that the letter accurately reflects the employee's situation.
4. Provide details about the illness or injury: If the leave is due to illness, specify the type of illness the employee is experiencing and mention its contagious nature. If the leave is due to an injury, specify the cause of the injury, such as a traffic accident, sporting accident, or home accident. This provides the employer with a clear understanding of the employee's condition.
5. Request leave until a specific date: Replace 'work' with the date until which the employee is requesting leave. This ensures that the employer knows the duration of the requested leave.
6. Mention the doctor's certificate: Add a sentence stating that the employee will provide a doctor's certificate upon their return to the office. This assures the employer that the employee's condition is genuine.
7. Apologize and express gratitude: Conclude the letter with a brief apology for any inconvenience caused and a thank you for the employer's consideration. This maintains a professional tone and shows appreciation.
By following these steps, you can effectively use the 'Leave Application Letter for Work - Employee to Employer' document to request leave from work due to illness or injury.