Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before publication / distribution.
The document consists of several sections that provide detailed information on various aspects of data collection, obligations, disclosure, access, and enquiries. Each section is explained below:
1. Collection of Data: This section explains that the personal data provided by the client to the company will be used for specific purposes. These purposes include processing the client's application, conducting credit reporting, and maintaining credit or margin facilities. The section highlights the importance of accurate data and compliance with relevant laws.
2. Obligation to Provide Personal Data: This section states that it is obligatory for the client to supply the required personal data. Failure to do so may result in the company refusing to open or maintain the account or provide services. It emphasizes the importance of accuracy in providing personal data.
3. Disclosure of Information: This section discusses the circumstances under which the company may disclose client information to its agents, nominees, associates, and other relevant parties. It mentions compliance with laws and regulations and the authorization to use information for marketing purposes or in case of default or potential merger or acquisition.
4. Access to Personal Data: This section informs the client about their right to request access to the personal data supplied and to request corrections if necessary. It mentions that the company may charge a reasonable fee for processing data access requests.
5. Enquiries: This section provides contact information for any enquiries regarding the personal data provided. It includes the privacy officer's name, company address, and email.
Overall, this document is crucial for informing clients about the company's practices regarding the use of their personal data and ensuring compliance with privacy laws and regulations.
1. Review the Collection of Data section and understand the purposes for which the company will use the personal data provided by clients. Pay attention to activities related to processing applications, conducting credit reporting, and maintaining credit or margin facilities.
2. Take note of the Obligation to Provide Personal Data section and ensure that you provide all the required personal data accurately. Failure to do so may result in the company refusing to open or maintain your account or provide services.
3. Familiarize yourself with the Disclosure of Information section. Understand the circumstances under which the company may disclose your information to agents, nominees, associates, and other relevant parties. Be aware of the authorization for marketing purposes, debt collection agencies, and potential mergers or acquisitions.
4. Be aware of your right to access the personal data provided by you. If needed, you can request access and corrections by following the instructions mentioned in the Access to Personal Data section. Note that a reasonable fee may be charged for processing data access requests.
5. In case you have any enquiries regarding the personal data provided, refer to the Enquiries section for the contact information of the privacy officer. Reach out to them for any questions or concerns.
It is important to understand and comply with the policies outlined in this document to ensure the protection of your personal data and to maintain a good relationship with the company.