1. We may collect the data of customers and other individuals in connection with the purposes set out in this Policy. These customers and other individuals may include the following or any of them (collectively "you", "your"):
· applicants for banking or financial services;
· persons giving or proposing to give guarantees or security for obligations owed to us;
· persons linked to a customer or an applicant that is not an individual, including the beneficial owners and officers of that customer or applicant, or in the case of a trust, including the trustees, settlors, protectors and beneficiaries of the trust; and
· other persons who are relevant to a customer's relationship with us.
2. If the data requested by us is not provided, we may be unable to provide (or continue to provide) products or services to you or to the relevant customer or applicant linked to you.
3. Data may be:
(i) collected from you directly, from someone acting on your behalf or from another source; and
(ii) combined with other data available to members of our Group ("Group" and any "member of the Group" means the Company and/or its affiliates, subsidiaries, associated entities and any of their branches and offices).
notice on personal data,
Personally Identifying Information,
DocPro Legal is a team of legal professionals with a passion for making quality documents and legal contract templates widely available to the public through cutting edge technology. Our lawyers are qualified in numerous common law jurisdictions including the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, India, Singapore and Hong Kong. We have experience in major law firms and international banks with expertise in business, commercial, finance, banking, litigation, family, succession and company laws.
Not the right document?
Don’t worry, we have thousands of documents for you to choose from: