Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before publication / distribution.
The document begins with a brief introduction, stating that the company may collect data from customers and other individuals for various purposes outlined in the policy. It emphasizes the importance of providing accurate and complete data, as failure to do so may result in the inability to provide products or services.
The document then goes on to describe in detail the specific purposes for which the data may be used. These include considering and processing applications for products and services, conducting credit checks, designing financial products, marketing, complying with legal and regulatory requirements, and more.
The document also addresses the disclosure of data to third parties, such as agents, contractors, service providers, credit reference agencies, debt collection agencies, and other financial institutions. It explains that data may be transferred outside the jurisdiction country.
Furthermore, the document covers the provision of data to credit reference agencies and debt collection agencies, including the types of data that may be provided and the retention periods for such data. It also mentions the right of individuals to request the deletion or correction of their data.
Lastly, the document discusses the use of data in direct marketing and the consent required for such purposes. It explains the types of products, services, and subjects that may be marketed and the entities that may receive the data for marketing purposes.
Overall, this document provides a comprehensive overview of the company's privacy policies and practices, highlighting the importance of data protection and compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
1. Familiarize yourself with the document: Read the entire document carefully to understand the company's policies and practices regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data.
2. Provide accurate and complete data: Ensure that you provide accurate and complete data when requested by the company. Failure to do so may result in the inability to provide products or services.
3. Understand the purposes for data use: Take note of the specific purposes for which the company may use your data, such as processing applications, conducting credit checks, and marketing. Be aware of how your data may be used and shared.
4. Review the disclosure of data: Pay attention to the disclosure of data to third parties, including agents, contractors, and financial institutions. Understand that data may be transferred outside the jurisdiction country.
5. Consider credit reference agencies and debt collection agencies: If applicable, understand that your data may be provided to credit reference agencies and debt collection agencies. Familiarize yourself with the retention periods for such data.
6. Exercise your rights: Be aware of your rights as a data subject, including the right to access and correct your data. If necessary, make requests to the company for access, correction, or information regarding data policies and practices.
7. Opt-out of direct marketing: If you do not wish to receive direct marketing communications, notify the company and exercise your opt-out right.
8. Inform others about data provision: If you provide data about another person, ensure that you inform them about the company's policies and practices regarding data use.
9. Seek further assistance if needed: If you have any questions or concerns about the document or its implementation, contact the company's privacy officer for further assistance.