Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The 'Letter of Recommendation' is a document that serves as a formal endorsement of a candidate for a specific job position in a prospective company. It is typically written by a supervisor or manager who has worked closely with the candidate and can provide valuable insights into their skills, work ethic, and character.
The letter begins with a salutation addressed to the hiring manager or recipient of the recommendation. It includes the current date and the name of the prospective company. The purpose of the letter is clearly stated, which is to recommend the candidate for the desired position.
The body of the letter varies depending on the gender of the candidate. If the candidate is male, the letter highlights the supervisor/manager's experience working with the candidate, emphasizing their honesty, dependability, and hard-working nature. It also mentions the candidate's problem-solving skills, ability to work independently, and positive relationships with team members and colleagues. The supervisor/manager expresses their confidence in the candidate's suitability for the position and their belief that the candidate would be a valuable addition to the company.
If the candidate is female, the letter follows a similar structure but adjusts the pronouns accordingly. The supervisor/manager highlights the same positive qualities and work-related experiences of the candidate, expressing the same level of confidence in their abilities.
The letter concludes with an invitation for the recipient to contact the supervisor/manager for further discussion or clarification regarding the candidate's skills and experience. The supervisor/manager offers their willingness to provide additional information as needed and provides their contact email.
Overall, the 'Letter of Recommendation' is an important document that can significantly impact a candidate's chances of securing a job. It provides a detailed account of the candidate's qualifications and strengths, giving the prospective employer valuable insights into their potential as an employee.
Guidance for using the 'Letter of Recommendation':
1. Address the letter: Begin by addressing the letter to the hiring manager or recipient of the recommendation. Include the current date and the name of the prospective company.
2. Customize the content: Modify the content of the letter to reflect the specific experiences and qualities of the candidate. Personalize the letter to make it more impactful.
3. Highlight relevant skills: Emphasize the candidate's skills, such as problem-solving, independence, teamwork, and positive relationships with colleagues. Provide specific examples or anecdotes to support these claims.
4. Express confidence: Clearly state your confidence in the candidate's abilities and suitability for the desired position. Use strong and positive language to convey your endorsement.
5. Offer contact information: Include your contact email at the end of the letter, inviting the recipient to reach out for further discussion or clarification. Be prepared to provide additional information if requested.
6. Proofread and edit: Before finalizing the letter, carefully proofread it for any errors or typos. Ensure that the content is concise, clear, and impactful.
7. Submit the letter: Once you are satisfied with the letter, submit it to the appropriate recipient according to the application instructions. Keep a copy for your records.
By following these steps, you can effectively use the 'Letter of Recommendation' to support a candidate's job application and increase their chances of success.