Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Reference / Recommendation Letter for Job Application' is a letter written by an individual to a potential employer or to whom it may concern. The purpose of this letter is to provide a reference or recommendation for a person named 'first last' who was a student of the writer during the academic year.
The letter starts with the writer addressing the potential employer or the person in charge of the job application. It includes the writer's address and the current date. The salutation is then given, addressing the potential employer by their name, or using 'sir' or 'madam' if the name is unknown.
The body of the letter describes the qualities and characteristics of the person being recommended. It highlights that 'first last' was a responsible and proactive student who demonstrated organization skills and dedication in handling assignments and meeting deadlines. The person also showed a good understanding of the subject matter through class performance and written work. Additionally, they actively participated in class discussions and contributed to the overall learning experience for everyone involved.
On a social level, the person had a good network of friends at school and was actively involved in a committee or society. This indicates their ability to work well with others and be an engaged member of a team.
In conclusion, the writer expresses their confidence in recommending 'first last' for employment with the recipient's company. The letter is signed off with the writer's full name and job title.
Overall, this document serves as a formal reference or recommendation for a job applicant, providing detailed information about their academic performance, personal qualities, and social involvement.
1. Address the potential employer or the person in charge of the job application, including their name if known, or using 'sir' or 'madam' if the name is unknown.
2. Provide your address and the current date.
3. Begin the letter with a salutation, addressing the potential employer or the person in charge.
4. In the body of the letter, describe the qualities and characteristics of the person being recommended.
5. Highlight their responsibility, proactiveness, and organizational skills in handling assignments and meeting deadlines.
6. Mention their grasp of the subject matter through class performance and written work.
7. Emphasize their active participation in class discussions and their contribution to the overall learning experience.
8. Discuss their social involvement, such as having friends at school and being an active member of a committee or society.
9. Conclude the letter by expressing your confidence in recommending the person for employment.
10. Sign off the letter with your full name and job title.