Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Reference Letter / Referee - Job Application' is a reference letter request template that is used by individuals who are seeking a new job position and need a reference letter from a previous employer. The document is structured as a formal letter and includes all the necessary information to request a reference letter.
The document begins with the sender's personal information, including their first name, last name, and address. The recipient's information, including their first name, last name, and address, is also included. The current date is mentioned to indicate the timeliness of the request.
The letter starts with a polite salutation, addressing the recipient by their first name. The sender then introduces the purpose of the letter, which is to request a reference letter for a new job position. The sender briefly explains their current situation, mentioning that they have accepted a job in another company and are now looking for a new opportunity.
The sender emphasizes their previous work experience with the recipient, highlighting that the recipient knows their work attitude, strengths, and skills better than anyone else. The sender expresses their belief in having a good chance at the new position and requests the recipient to share information about them with the potential employer to increase their likelihood of getting the opportunity.
The sender attaches a copy of their resume and provides specific instructions for addressing the reference letter to a particular title and name at the company. The sender also offers their willingness to provide any additional information if needed. The letter concludes with a polite expression of gratitude for the recipient's consideration.
Overall, this document serves as a formal request for a reference letter and provides a detailed introduction of the sender's situation, their relationship with the recipient, and the purpose of the request.
1. Begin by filling in your personal information, including your first name, last name, and address.
2. Address the recipient by their first name in the salutation.
3. Clearly state the purpose of the letter, which is to request a reference letter for a new job position.
4. Briefly explain your current situation, mentioning that you have accepted a job in another company and are now seeking a new opportunity.
5. Emphasize your previous work experience with the recipient, highlighting that they know your work attitude, strengths, and skills well.
6. Express your belief in having a good chance at the new position and request the recipient to share information about you with the potential employer.
7. Attach a copy of your resume and provide specific instructions for addressing the reference letter.
8. Offer your willingness to provide any additional information if needed.
9. Conclude the letter with a polite expression of gratitude for the recipient's consideration.