Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Reference / Recommendation Letter for Job Application' is a letter that is typically written by a supervisor or employer to provide a recommendation for a former employee or colleague who is applying for a job. This letter serves as a reference for the applicant and highlights their skills, qualifications, and work experience. The importance of this document lies in its ability to provide valuable insights into the applicant's character, work ethic, and abilities, which can greatly influence the hiring decision of potential employers.
The entire document consists of several sections, each serving a specific purpose. The first section is the salutation, where the letter is addressed to the potential employer or the designated recipient. This section establishes the formal tone of the letter and sets the context for the recommendation.
The second section includes the introduction, where the writer introduces themselves and their relationship with the applicant. They mention the position held by the applicant at their previous company and the duration of their employment. This section provides credibility to the recommendation by establishing the writer's firsthand knowledge of the applicant's work.
The third section focuses on the specific tasks and responsibilities performed by the applicant during their employment. It mentions their role in preparing presentation materials for training courses, conducting research on specified topics, crosschecking draft manuals against certain requirements, and handling other ad-hoc duties. This section highlights the applicant's skills, efficiency, and effectiveness in completing assigned tasks.
The fourth section emphasizes the applicant's qualities and attributes that make them a valuable asset. It mentions their ability to provide practical and logical solutions, their desire to acquire new knowledge and experience, and their overall performance to a high standard. This section further strengthens the recommendation by showcasing the applicant's positive qualities.
The final section concludes the letter by expressing the writer's pleasure in having the applicant as part of their team and wishing them success in their future endeavors. It also provides the writer's contact information for any further inquiries or clarifications. This section adds a personal touch to the recommendation and reinforces the writer's endorsement of the applicant.
In summary, the 'Reference / Recommendation Letter for Job Application' is a crucial document that provides a detailed and comprehensive recommendation for an applicant. It highlights the importance of the applicant's work, their skills and qualifications, and their positive attributes. The letter is structured into sections that introduce the writer, describe the applicant's tasks and responsibilities, emphasize their qualities, and conclude with a personal touch and contact information.
1. Address the letter: Begin by addressing the letter to the potential employer or the designated recipient. This ensures that the recommendation reaches the intended audience.
2. Introduce yourself and your relationship with the applicant: In the introduction, mention your position and the duration of the applicant's employment under your supervision. This establishes your credibility as a recommender.
3. Describe the applicant's tasks and responsibilities: Provide a detailed description of the specific tasks and responsibilities performed by the applicant during their employment. Highlight their role in preparing presentation materials, conducting research, crosschecking draft manuals, and handling ad-hoc duties.
4. Highlight the applicant's qualities and attributes: Emphasize the applicant's qualities that make them a valuable asset, such as their ability to provide practical and logical solutions, their desire for acquiring new knowledge and experience, and their overall performance to a high standard.
5. Conclude with a personal touch and contact information: Express your pleasure in having the applicant as part of your team and wish them success in their future endeavors. Provide your contact information for any further inquiries or clarifications.
Note: It is important to tailor the letter to the specific job application and highlight relevant skills and experiences of the applicant.