Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Reference Letter / Referee - Visa' is a letter that is used to request a reference from someone for the purpose of obtaining a visa. The letter is addressed to the person who will be providing the reference and includes the necessary information to make the request.
The letter begins with the account holder's first name, last name, and address, followed by the recipient's name and address. The current date is also included at the top of the letter.
The content of the letter explains the purpose of the request, which is to obtain a reference letter for a visa application. The account holder mentions that they have worked with the recipient for many years and that the recipient knows their work attitude, strengths, and skills better than anyone. The account holder expresses their appreciation for the recipient's willingness to provide a reference and requests that the letter expand on their work experience.
The account holder also mentions that they have enclosed a copy of their resume and asks if there is any additional information that the recipient may require. The letter concludes with a thank you for considering the request and is signed with the account holder's first name, last name, and job title.
To use this document effectively, follow these steps:
1. Fill in the account holder's first name, last name, and address at the beginning of the letter.
2. Enter the recipient's name and address below the account holder's information.
3. Replace 'current date' with the actual date of writing the letter.
4. Customize the content of the letter to reflect the specific relationship and work experience between the account holder and the recipient.
5. If necessary, attach a copy of the account holder's resume to the letter.
6. Review the letter for any additional information that may be required by the recipient.
7. Sign the letter with the account holder's first name, last name, and job title.
By following these steps, you will be able to effectively use this document to request a reference letter for a visa application.