Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Job Application - Candidate to Employer' is a formal letter written by a job applicant to a potential employer. The purpose of this document is to express the applicant's interest in a specific job position and to provide additional information about their qualifications and experience. The letter begins with a salutation addressing the employer by their appropriate title and last name.
The first paragraph of the letter expresses gratitude to the employer for allowing the applicant to discuss their qualifications and experience in person. It also mentions that the applicant has visited the employer's company and is impressed by its operations. This paragraph aims to create a positive impression and convey the applicant's enthusiasm for the job opportunity.
The second paragraph states that the applicant has enclosed the requested letters of reference and their transcript from university/school. It also provides the applicant's contact information and offers further assistance or clarification if needed. This paragraph demonstrates the applicant's willingness to provide any additional information and shows their professionalism.
The closing paragraph expresses gratitude for the employer's time and consideration. It ends with a formal closing, 'Yours sincerely,' followed by the applicant's first and last name. This final paragraph aims to leave a positive and respectful impression on the employer.
Overall, this document serves as a formal job application letter that highlights the applicant's interest, qualifications, and professionalism. It is an essential part of the job application process and can greatly influence the employer's decision to consider the applicant for the job position.
1. Address the employer: Begin the letter by addressing the employer with their appropriate title and last name. This shows respect and professionalism.
2. Express gratitude and interest: Start the letter by expressing gratitude to the employer for the opportunity to discuss qualifications and experience in person. Also, mention the positive impression of the employer's company operations to show genuine interest.
3. Provide requested documents: Enclose any requested letters of reference and transcripts from university/school. This demonstrates preparedness and attention to detail.
4. Offer further assistance: Provide contact information and offer further assistance or clarification if needed. This shows willingness to provide additional information and support.
5. Express gratitude and close: End the letter by expressing gratitude for the employer's time and consideration. Use a formal closing, such as 'Yours sincerely,' followed by the applicant's first and last name. This leaves a positive and respectful impression on the employer.