Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Job Enquiry' is a letter written by an individual seeking assistance with their career decisions. The letter is addressed to a specific person and includes the sender's contact information. The purpose of the letter is to introduce the sender and request a meeting to discuss potential career opportunities.
The letter begins with a salutation and a brief introduction, mentioning that the sender was recommended to reach out to the recipient for career advice. The sender highlights their experience in various fields and the skills they have acquired, such as communication and teamwork. They express their interest in pursuing a career in a specific field and mention their relevant education and achievements.
The sender also mentions their language proficiency and provides their contact details, including phone number and email address. They express their willingness to meet at the recipient's convenience and mention their availability, except for a specific travel period. The letter concludes with a thank you and a positive outlook towards meeting the recipient in person.
Overall, the document serves as an introduction and request for assistance in the sender's career journey. It provides relevant background information, highlights the sender's qualifications, and expresses their enthusiasm for potential opportunities.
1. Begin the letter with a salutation and a brief introduction, mentioning the recommendation from a mutual connection.
2. Provide an overview of your experience in various fields and the skills you have acquired.
3. Express your interest in pursuing a career in a specific field and mention your relevant education and achievements.
4. Highlight your language proficiency and provide your contact details, including phone number and email address.
5. Express your willingness to meet at the recipient's convenience and mention your availability, except for any specific travel dates.
6. Conclude the letter with a thank you and a positive outlook towards meeting the recipient in person.
7. Proofread the letter for any errors or typos before sending it.
8. Follow up with a phone call next week to inquire about arranging a meeting.
9. Be prepared to discuss your career goals and aspirations during the meeting.
10. Maintain a professional and polite tone throughout the letter and the subsequent communication.