Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Reference Letter / Referee - Job Application' is a reference letter that is used in job applications. It is an important document as it serves as a testimonial for the applicant's character, skills, and qualifications. The letter is addressed to a specific person, usually someone who knows the applicant well and can provide an honest and positive recommendation.
The entire document consists of a header section, a body section, and a closing section. The header section includes the recipient's name and address, as well as the current date. The body section is where the main content of the letter is written. It starts with a salutation, followed by a request for reference. The applicant explains that they wish to place an order with a company and need trade references. They express their gratitude for the recipient's consent to stand as a referee and hope to hear from them soon. The closing section includes the applicant's name, job title, and a closing signature.
Each section of the document serves a specific purpose. The header section provides the necessary contact information and sets the tone for the letter. The body section explains the purpose of the letter and the applicant's request for a reference. It also highlights the applicant's existing relationship with the recipient and their appreciation for their support. The closing section reinforces the applicant's sincerity and provides their contact information for further communication.
Overall, this reference letter is crucial for job applicants as it helps them establish credibility and trustworthiness. It showcases their professional relationships and demonstrates their ability to maintain positive connections in the industry. By providing detailed information about the applicant's background and character, this document can significantly impact their chances of securing a job.
1. Address the recipient: Begin the letter by addressing the recipient with their first and last name. This ensures that the letter is personalized and shows respect.
2. Provide contact information: Include the recipient's address and the current date in the header section. This helps establish a professional tone and provides necessary details for future correspondence.
3. Request for reference: Clearly state the purpose of the letter in the body section. Express the need for trade references and explain that the recipient's company is being considered as one of the references. This shows the applicant's intention and transparency.
4. Express gratitude: Show appreciation for the recipient's consent to stand as a referee. Emphasize the existing relationship and the applicant's satisfaction as a customer. This demonstrates the applicant's professionalism and gratitude.
5. Sign off with contact information: End the letter with the applicant's name, job title, and a closing signature. Provide contact information, such as an email address or phone number, for further communication. This allows the recipient to easily reach out if needed.
Note: It is important to customize the letter according to the specific job application and recipient. Tailor the content to highlight relevant skills and experiences that align with the desired position.