Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Reference / Recommendation Letter for Job Application' is a letter that is written by an individual, referred to as the 'account', to a potential employer or to whom it may concern. The purpose of this letter is to provide a reference or recommendation for a person named 'first last' who is applying for a job. The account begins the letter by addressing the potential employer or the recipient and providing their own contact information, including their first name, last name, and address. The account then proceeds to state the current date.
In the body of the letter, the account expresses their willingness to provide the requested information about 'first last' while ensuring its confidentiality. The account mentions that 'first last' held a specific position at a company for a certain period of time, with the account being their direct supervisor for a number of years.
The account describes 'first last' as a competent employee who was organized and handled all assignments well. They highlight that 'first last' was careful not to miss any deadlines and was pleasant to work with. Additionally, the account mentions that 'first last' had a good social rapport within the company and left the company voluntarily to pursue more exciting opportunities. The account expresses their sadness at 'first last' leaving the company.
Furthermore, the account acknowledges that they may not be sufficiently familiar with the requirements of the potential employer to determine if 'first last' is the right candidate for the role. They mention that the role may require different skillsets. Finally, the account concludes the letter with a closing and their job title.
Overall, the 'Reference / Recommendation Letter for Job Application' serves as a formal reference or recommendation for 'first last' and provides insights into their work performance and social interactions within the company.
1. Address the potential employer or the recipient of the letter and provide your own contact information, including your first name, last name, and address.
2. State the current date.
3. Express your willingness to provide the requested information about the applicant while ensuring its confidentiality.
4. Mention the position held by the applicant at your company and specify the duration of their employment. Highlight that you were their direct supervisor for a certain number of years.
5. Describe the applicant as a competent employee who was organized and handled assignments well. Emphasize their punctuality and pleasant demeanor.
6. Mention the applicant's social rapport within the company and their voluntary departure for better opportunities.
7. Acknowledge that you may not be familiar with the requirements of the potential employer to determine if the applicant is the right fit for the role.
8. Conclude the letter with a closing and your job title.