Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Reference Letter / Referee - Job Application' is a reference letter that is used in the context of a job application. The letter serves as a recommendation for the applicant by the person or organization providing the reference. It is an important document as it can greatly influence the hiring decision of a potential employer.
The entire document consists of a single paragraph and is addressed to a specific individual, referred to as 'first last'. The letter begins with a greeting and expresses gratitude for a previous letter requesting permission to use the writer's name as a reference. The writer acknowledges the requester as a reliable customer and offers support if suppliers approach them for a reference. The letter concludes with a closing and the writer's name and job title.
The document can be divided into two main sections: the introduction and the body. The introduction includes the recipient's name and address, the current date, and a reference line indicating the purpose of the letter. The body of the letter provides a brief but positive assessment of the requester's reliability as a customer and offers support for their request for a reference.
In summary, the 'Reference Letter / Referee - Job Application' is a concise letter that serves as a recommendation for a job applicant. It highlights the requester's reliability as a customer and offers support for their request to use the writer as a reference.
1. Address the letter: Begin by addressing the letter to the recipient, using their first and last name. Include their address as well.
2. Date the letter: Write the current date on the letter, indicating when it was written.
3. Reference line: Include a reference line that briefly explains the purpose of the letter, such as 'Re: Request for Reference'.
4. Greeting: Start the letter with a greeting, addressing the recipient by their first name.
5. Express gratitude: Thank the recipient for their previous letter requesting permission to use your name as a reference.
6. Acknowledge reliability: Mention that the requester has been a reliable customer during your business together.
7. Offer support: State that you would be happy to support their request for a product reference if their suppliers approach you.
8. Closing: Conclude the letter with a closing, such as 'Sincerely yours'.
9. Sign and print name: Sign your name below the closing and include your job title.
Please note that this guidance is a general outline and can be customized based on the specific context and relationship between the writer and the requester.