Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before publication / distribution.
This document provides a summary of the sale, distribution and marketing of goods templates, which include terms and conditions, sale of regular products agreement, sale of customized products agreement, distribution agreement, marketing agency agreement and consignment agreement. It is emphasized that each jurisdiction may be different, so it is essential to seek local legal counsel.
Standard terms and conditions are essential for the sale or purchase of goods and provide a framework for individual sale and purchase transactions. They are usually not negotiated or signed, but acceptance is deemed by entering into the transaction. In certain jurisdictions, including consumer transaction exclusion clauses or making statements regarding consumer rights without notifying them that their statutory rights are unaffected is illegal.
Sale of regular products agreement provides a contractual framework for a continuous or regular supply of goods on a long-term basis, where the buyer intends to use the goods or resell them under its brand. The key clauses include sale and purchase, purchase orders, forecasting and ordering procedure, delivery, pricing, and payment clauses.
Sale of customized products agreement is suitable for buyers and sellers who agree to develop and supply a product to meet the buyer's specific requirements. The agreement must address the parties' rights to intellectual property rights that may result at the end of the project, marketing, and selling the finished product.
Distribution agreement is an agreement where a distributor purchases products from a company for their account and resells them to customers in a territory and earns margins from the price difference.
Marketing agency agreement is where the principal appoints a marketing agent in a territory to market, sell, and distribute products on their behalf and earn commissions.
Consignment agreement is an arrangement where the consignee markets, displays and sells goods on behalf of the consignor in consideration for the consignment fee.
It is also essential to note that any standard terms and conditions must be consistent with the express terms of the agreement.
1. Terms and Conditions: This document is useful for individual sale and purchase transactions. The counterparty is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions without signing them, so long as they have been provided to the counterparty upfront. It is essential to stipulate that the provisions of this agreement shall prevail if there is any conflict between this agreement and the company's terms of sale.
2. Sale of Regular Products Agreement: This document provides a contractual framework for the continuous or regular supply of goods on a long-term basis. The seller will supply the buyer, and the buyer intends to use the goods for its use or resell them under its brand. This agreement includes key clauses such as the sale and purchase obligation, purchase orders clause, forecasting and ordering procedure, delivery, pricing, payment clauses, and standard terms and conditions that should be consistent with the express terms of the agreement.
3. Sale of Customised Products Agreement: This document is useful when a buyer and a seller agree to develop and supply a product to meet the buyer's specific requirements. In such a scenario, a license agreement for the disclosure of a specific technology is necessary, as well as clarification of the parties' respective rights to market and sell the finished product.
4. Distribution Agreement: This document is for a distributor who purchases products from the company for their account and resells them to customers in a particular territory, earning margins from the price difference.
5. Marketing Agency Agreement: This agreement is for a marketing agent appointed in a territory to market, sell, and distribute products on behalf of the principal and earn commissions.
6. Consignment Agreement: This document is a consignment arrangement for the consignee to market, display, and sell goods on behalf of the consignor in consideration of the consignment fee.
It is crucial to note that this summary of the supply, distribution, and marketing of goods documents does not constitute legal advice, and each jurisdiction may have different requirements. Therefore, consulting with local legal counsel is necessary. These documents help establish a contractual framework that governs the supply, distribution, and marketing of goods, which is useful in protecting the interests of both parties involved.