This Hire and Purchase Agreement is drafted for the purpose of a Hire and Purchase Transaction between an Owner and a Hirer. This agreement is drafted in neutral form and includes clauses relating to delivery, warranty, title and payment.
A Hire and Purchase Agreement is similar to that of a supply agreement or sales agreement.
This document should be carefully read by the Hirer and Owner.
This hire and purchase agreement may be used when there is a transaction between an Owner and a Hirer, whereby goods are hired and terms of the agreement need to be agreed upon.
This document may be used in the hire and purchase agreement if it is to be drafted in neutral form.
Both parties should sign and return a copy, and once signed, both parties should get a copy.
All terms and conditions regarding the hire and purchase should be clearly stated in the agreement.
1. Click the “Create Document” button and fill in the details of the parties. You can click the “Fill with Member’s Information” button to complete the party’s information with your personal or business information saved to your account.
2. Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left-hand side of the preview document and click the “Next” button.
3. When you are done, click the “Get Document” button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
4. Please get all parties to review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before signing the document. Each party should have a copy of the executed document.
5. The document should be signed by the authorised signatory (or 2 directors for a company) and witnessed to complete the formality.
hire and purchase,
hire and purchase agreement,
hire and purchase contract,