A email/letter of apology to customer for an error made in a marketing material recently distributed. It gives a detailed description of the error made and encloses a revised copy. It also reassures customer that a process review is underway to avoid similar type of error happening in the future.
Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Apology Letter - Sales & Marketing' is an important document that is used to apologize for a typo or error found in marketing material, brochure, catalogue, or price list. The document starts with the contact information of the company, including the account job company, account job address, account phone number, and account email. It is addressed to the recipient, including their first and last name, and their address.
The document begins with a current date and a salutation addressing the recipient. It then explains that a typo or error has been found in the marketing material, brochure, catalogue, or price list. The specific page and item where the error occurred are mentioned. The original description of the item is provided, followed by the corrected description.
The document includes an enclosure of a revised marketing material, catalogue, brochure, or price list for the recipient to review. It also mentions that the company is reviewing its process to avoid such errors in the future. The relevant staff has been advised to be more careful. The document concludes with a sincere apology for the error or oversight and any inconvenience caused.
Overall, the document serves as a formal apology for a mistake in marketing material and demonstrates the company's commitment to rectifying the error and preventing similar occurrences in the future.
1. Review the contact information: Ensure that the account job company, account job address, account phone number, and account email are correctly mentioned in the document.
2. Address the recipient: Enter the first and last name of the recipient, along with their address.
3. Specify the error: Clearly state the page number and item where the typo or error was found in the marketing material, brochure, catalogue, or price list.
4. Provide original and corrected description: Include the original description of the item and the corrected description to clearly communicate the mistake and its correction.
5. Enclose revised material: Attach a revised marketing material, catalogue, brochure, or price list for the recipient to review.
6. Mention process review: Explain that the company is reviewing its process to avoid similar errors in the future.
7. Advise staff to be careful: Mention that the relevant staff has been advised to be more careful in order to prevent such errors.
8. Apologize sincerely: Conclude the document with a sincere apology for the error or oversight and any inconvenience caused.