A letter of apology to the customer regarding poor service performance. It tells the customer that the company tries hard to maintain quality services to each and every customer. It assures the customer concerned that immediate actions will be taken.
Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Apology Letter - Services' is an important document that serves as a formal apology to a customer who has made a complaint about the poor level of service provided by the company. The document begins with a brief introduction, stating that the company understands the customer's frustration and apologizes for any inconvenience caused. It emphasizes that the company strives to provide high-quality services but acknowledges that something went wrong in this particular instance.
The document is addressed to the customer by their first and last name, along with their address. It includes the current date and a subject line mentioning the customer's complaint. The body of the letter starts with a salutation, expressing gratitude for the customer's letter of complaint.
The letter then goes on to assure the customer that their complaint has been taken seriously. It mentions that the details of the complaint have been passed on to the relevant department and that an internal investigation has been launched to address the issue. The company emphasizes that it does not take such matters lightly and encourages the customer to report any similar situations in the future.
To demonstrate goodwill and make amends, the company includes a voucher as a gesture of apology. The letter concludes by expressing hope that the customer will continue to be a valued customer of the company.
Overall, this document serves as a formal apology to a customer, acknowledging their complaint, assuring them that their concerns are being addressed, and offering a gesture of goodwill to maintain the customer's satisfaction and loyalty.
1. Address the customer: Begin the letter by addressing the customer by their first and last name, along with their address. This personalizes the apology and shows that the company values the customer.
2. Acknowledge the complaint: Express gratitude for the customer's letter of complaint and acknowledge their frustration and inconvenience caused by the poor level of service.
3. Assure seriousness: Mention that the company takes the complaint seriously and has passed on the details to the relevant department. State that an internal investigation has been launched to address the issue.
4. Encourage communication: Encourage the customer to report any similar situations in the future and assure them that their concerns will be addressed promptly.
5. Offer a gesture of goodwill: Include a voucher or some form of compensation as a gesture of apology and goodwill.
6. Express hope for continued patronage: Conclude the letter by expressing hope that the customer will continue to be a valued customer of the company, emphasizing the company's commitment to providing high-quality services.