Example of a CV / Resume for graduate / people with little / no working experience. Divided into sections with Summary, Goals, Relevant Experience, Education, Skills, Awards, Volunteering and Extracurriculars activities.
Good attendance, conduct and grades in school?
Extra circular achievements, volunteering and community activities?
Language or software proficiencies?
Achievement and awards?
Life skills? Leadership skills?
Looking for a position to develop essential career skills such as communications and skills.
Looking for a job to serve the community and help in elderly care.
e.g. X Restaurant Waiter, Location June 201X – September 201X
• Provided a pleasant customer service experience for patrons.
• Manage front end restaurant duties with efficiency and high standards.
• Ensured order accuracy and performed duties as required by the restaurant.
Proficient in written and spoken Mandarin.
VOLUNTEERING AND EXTRACURRICULARS
Helper May 2018 – Present
Elderly Home, Location
• Volunteered once a week to help elderly with getting basic care.
• Listened to the stories of elderly and learning from experience.
• Followed procedures required by elderly home and develop compassion for others.