Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Job Application - Candidate to Employer' is a formal letter written by a candidate who is applying for a position of executive secretary, office manager, or head of administration at a specific employer. The document starts with the candidate addressing the employer by their name and providing their own contact information. The candidate expresses their interest in the position and mentions how they came across the job advertisement or were referred by a friend or agent.
The candidate then proceeds to highlight their relevant experience as a secretary to their current employer. They mention that they have been reporting directly to the CEO or director of the company and have been responsible for various clerical tasks such as typing, filing, and bookkeeping. Additionally, they emphasize their role as the boss's personal assistant, where they handled scheduling appointments, screening calls and visitors, and managing daily routines and correspondence.
The candidate expresses their familiarity with the responsibilities of an executive secretary and their confidence in meeting the employer's expectations. They convey their enthusiasm and passion for the new role and assure the employer of their capability to smoothly transition into the position. The candidate concludes the letter by requesting an interview to further discuss their qualifications and provides their contact information, mentioning their availability and willingness to be contacted.
Overall, the document serves as a formal job application letter where the candidate introduces themselves, highlights their relevant experience, expresses their enthusiasm for the position, and requests an interview to further demonstrate their qualifications.
1. Address the employer: Begin the letter by addressing the employer with their appropriate title (Mr., Mrs., or Ms.) followed by their last name.
2. Introduce yourself and state the purpose: Clearly state the position you are applying for and mention how you came across the job advertisement or if you were referred by someone.
3. Highlight relevant experience: Provide details about your experience as a secretary, including the duration and the level of responsibility. Mention any specific tasks or duties you were responsible for, such as scheduling appointments, screening calls, and managing correspondence.
4. Express enthusiasm and confidence: Convey your enthusiasm for the role and your confidence in meeting the employer's expectations. Emphasize your passion for the position and your willingness to put in sincere effort.
5. Request an interview: Politely request the opportunity for an interview to further discuss your qualifications. Provide your contact information and mention your availability. Thank the employer in advance for considering your application and express your anticipation of meeting them in person.