Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before publication / distribution.
Example of a CV / Resume for secretary, administrative assistant, personal assistant, receptionist with Summary, Expertise, Experience, Education, Skills, Achievement and Awards.
[Reception & Customer Facing
• Politely greeted and interacted with clients in person - average of 15 visitors a day
• Answered up to 60 incoming calls a day and directed callers to the appropriate departments
• Managed the public email account and handled over 200 new messages daily
• Reorganised reception area to provide visitors with more positive experience
• Demonstrated strong communication skills and tact with dealing with challenging people
• Cultivated relationships with vendors and customers via phone and events
Scheduling & Coordination
• Created complex weekly schedules for a team of 6
• Scheduled interviews and meetings, reserved meeting locations, and ordered refreshments
• Prepared PowerPoint slides and presentations for team meetings and fundraising events
• Assisted in planning events for up to 200 attendees, booked venues, and arranged catering
• Organised appraisals, grievance hearings, disciplinary procedures
• Provided secretarial and administrative support to Human Resources Department
• Reorganised and streamlined file system by switching over to computer based system
• Proven quick learner with ability to organise large amount of data
• Prepared correspondence, filing, invoices, reports, minutes and newsletters
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Collated and updated policies and procedures manuals]