Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Job Application - Candidate to Employer' is a formal letter written by a job applicant to an employer. The purpose of this document is to express gratitude for the opportunity to interview for a position and to request feedback on the interview performance and overall qualifications.
The document starts with a salutation addressing the employer by their last name. It then expresses gratitude for the meeting and the opportunity to discuss the applicant's qualifications and experience. The applicant mentions that they enjoyed meeting the employer and other interviewers to learn more about the opportunity with the employer.
If the applicant has not been offered the position, there is a conditional statement that requests feedback on the interview performance and overall qualifications. However, if the applicant is still interested in the position after the interview, they express even more enthusiasm and state that they believe they would be a good fit for the company. The applicant highlights the great team within the organization and expresses a desire to join.
The applicant then requests feedback on their interview performance and overall qualifications, showing a willingness to improve and learn from the experience. The document concludes with a thank you for considering the applicant for the opportunity and provides contact information for further questions or inquiries.
Overall, this document serves as a professional and polite way for a job applicant to express gratitude, request feedback, and express continued interest in a position.
1. Begin the document with a formal salutation addressing the employer by their last name.
2. Express gratitude for the opportunity to interview and discuss qualifications and experience.
3. If not offered the position, request feedback on interview performance and overall qualifications.
4. If still interested in the position, express enthusiasm and belief in being a good fit for the company.
5. Request feedback on interview performance and overall qualifications.
6. Conclude the document with a thank you for considering the applicant and provide contact information for further inquiries.
7. Ensure the document is professional, polite, and well-structured.
8. Proofread the document for any errors or typos before sending.
9. Follow any specific instructions or guidelines provided by the employer.
10. Maintain a positive and professional tone throughout the document.