Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Job Application Cover Letter' is a formal letter that is typically sent along with a resume or CV when applying for a job. It serves as an introduction to the employer and provides an opportunity for the applicant to showcase their skills, qualifications, and interest in the position. The letter begins with the sender's contact information, including their name, address, and the current date. It is then addressed to the specific recipient, usually the hiring manager or employer.
The detailed introduction of the entire document highlights the applicant's interest in the industry and their admiration for the employer's company. It emphasizes the alignment of values between the applicant and the company. The letter expresses the applicant's inquiry about any job openings in their desired field or employment opportunities in a specific program. The enclosed resume is mentioned for the employer's consideration.
The letter further provides a brief overview of the applicant's career, mentioning their experience in various fields and the skills they have acquired. It emphasizes their enjoyment of working as part of a team and their desire to pursue a career in their specific area of interest. The employer's company is described as the ideal professional working environment for the applicant.
The applicant's educational background is highlighted, mentioning their degree in a relevant major and any special achievements or awards they have received. The letter also mentions the applicant's language proficiency and contact information, including phone number and email address. It concludes with a request to arrange a meeting and expresses gratitude for considering the application.
Each section of the document is detailed and provides specific information about the purpose and content of that section. The introduction, career overview, educational background, language proficiency, and contact information are all covered in a comprehensive manner.
1. Address the letter: Begin by addressing the letter to the specific recipient, usually the hiring manager or employer. Include their name and job title, as well as the company's address.
2. Express interest and admiration: Start the letter by expressing your interest in the industry and your admiration for the employer's company. Highlight the values that you share with the company.
3. Inquire about job openings: Clearly state your purpose for writing the letter, whether it is to inquire about any job openings in your desired field or employment opportunities in a specific program. Be specific about your area of interest.
4. Provide career overview: Briefly mention your career background, including the fields you have worked in and the skills you have acquired. Emphasize your enjoyment of working as part of a team and your desire to pursue a career in your specific area of interest.
5. Highlight educational background: Mention your educational background, including your degree and any special achievements or awards. Relate your education to the field you are interested in.
6. Language proficiency: Mention your language proficiency, including any additional languages you speak. Highlight your command of spoken language.
7. Contact information: Provide your contact information, including your phone number and email address. Mention any travel plans or availability.
8. Request a meeting: Express your desire to arrange a meeting at the employer's earliest convenience. Offer alternative contact methods and availability.
9. Gratitude and closing: Thank the employer in advance for considering your request and express your anticipation of meeting them in person. Sign off with a professional closing, such as 'Yours sincerely' or 'Best regards'.