Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Job Application - Reject / Decline Offer by Candidate' is a formal letter used by a candidate to decline a job offer from an employer. The document consists of several sections, each serving a specific purpose.
The document starts with the account information, including the first name, last name, and address of the candidate. This information is essential for identification and contact purposes.
Next, the document is addressed to the employer, specifically to the individual responsible for the hiring process. The date of the letter is also mentioned to establish the timeline.
The main body of the letter begins with a formal greeting, addressing the employer by their appropriate title (Mr., Mrs., or Ms.) followed by their last name. The candidate expresses gratitude for the offer and acknowledges the discussion of their career goals during the interview.
However, the candidate states their decision to decline the offer at this time. They mention their eagerness to work in their desired field and their preference for a different position. Despite declining the offer, the candidate expresses disappointment that they will not have the opportunity to work together.
The candidate concludes the letter by thanking the employer for their time and courtesies extended during the hiring process. They also express their appreciation for the opportunity to learn about the company and wish the employer all the best in the future.
In summary, this document serves as a formal and polite way for a candidate to decline a job offer while expressing gratitude and maintaining professionalism throughout the process.
Guidance for using the 'Job Application - Reject / Decline Offer by Candidate' document:
1. Fill in the account information: Enter the candidate's first name, last name, and address in the designated fields at the beginning of the document. This information is necessary for identification and contact purposes.
2. Address the employer: Replace 'first last' with the appropriate title and last name of the employer or the individual responsible for the hiring process. This ensures that the letter reaches the intended recipient.
3. Customize the date: Replace 'current date' with the actual date when the letter is being sent. This helps establish a timeline for the communication.
4. Personalize the greeting: Modify the greeting to address the employer with the appropriate title (Mr., Mrs., or Ms.) followed by their last name. This adds a professional touch to the letter.
5. Decline the offer politely: In the main body of the letter, clearly state the decision to decline the job offer while expressing gratitude for the opportunity. Mention the eagerness to work in the desired field and preference for a different position, if applicable.
6. Express disappointment and appreciation: Convey disappointment that the candidate will not have the opportunity to work together while thanking the employer for their time and courtesies extended during the hiring process. Also, express appreciation for the opportunity to learn about the company.
7. Sign off professionally: End the letter with a professional closing, such as 'Yours sincerely,' followed by the candidate's first name and last name.
By following these steps, the candidate can effectively use the 'Job Application - Reject / Decline Offer by Candidate' document to decline a job offer in a polite and professional manner.