Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The Job Application Cover Letter is a document that is used to introduce oneself and express interest in a specific job or position. It serves as a formal introduction to the employer and provides an opportunity for the applicant to highlight their qualifications and experiences. The importance of this document lies in its ability to make a strong first impression and stand out among other applicants.
The entire document is structured in a professional manner, starting with the applicant's personal information, including their full name, address, and contact details. It is then addressed to the specific recipient, usually the hiring manager or employer, using appropriate salutations.
The introduction paragraph of the letter begins by mentioning the applicant's previous interaction with representatives from the employer, emphasizing their positive impression of the company's professionalism and energy. The applicant expresses their interest in applying for a specific graduate program or position and mentions how they learned about the opportunity.
The next section provides a brief overview of the applicant's background, including their city of origin and educational qualifications. It mentions the degree they have recently obtained and highlights any notable achievements or extracurricular activities they were involved in during their time at school. The applicant also mentions any relevant work experience they have gained during past summers, highlighting the skills they have acquired.
The letter further emphasizes the applicant's language proficiency and their genuine interest in the nature of the job or the business of the company. It conveys their belief that their background, experience, and enthusiasm make them an ideal fit for the position and emphasizes the potential benefits they can bring to the institution.
The closing paragraph of the letter expresses gratitude for considering the application and requests an opportunity for an interview. The applicant provides their contact information and mentions that their resume is enclosed for the employer's consideration. The letter concludes with a polite closing and the applicant's full name.
Overall, the Job Application Cover Letter is a comprehensive document that effectively introduces the applicant, highlights their qualifications, and expresses their interest in the job or position. It is carefully structured and tailored to make a strong impression on the employer.
1. Begin by providing your personal information, including your full name, address, and contact details.
2. Address the letter to the specific recipient, using appropriate salutations.
3. Start the introduction paragraph by mentioning any previous interaction with representatives from the employer and expressing your positive impression of their professionalism and energy.
4. Clearly state your interest in applying for a specific graduate program or position and mention how you learned about the opportunity.
5. Provide a brief overview of your background, including your city of origin and educational qualifications.
6. Highlight any notable achievements or extracurricular activities you were involved in during your time at school.
7. Mention any relevant work experience you have gained during past summers and emphasize the skills you have acquired.
8. Emphasize your language proficiency and genuine interest in the nature of the job or the business of the company.
9. Convey your belief that your background, experience, and enthusiasm make you an ideal fit for the position and emphasize the potential benefits you can bring to the institution.
10. Express gratitude for considering your application and request an opportunity for an interview.
11. Provide your contact information, including your phone number and email address.
12. Mention that your resume is enclosed for the employer's consideration.
13. Close the letter with a polite closing and your full name.