Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Job Application - Candidate to Employer' is a formal letter written by a job applicant to an employer in response to an invitation for an interview. The letter serves as a confirmation of the applicant's availability for the interview and expresses their enthusiasm for the position. It also highlights the applicant's qualifications and experiences that make them a suitable fit for the company. The letter concludes with contact information and a thank you note for considering the applicant.
The document consists of several sections:
1. Salutation: The letter begins with a salutation addressing the employer by their appropriate title (Mr., Mrs., or Ms.) followed by their last name.
2. Expressing gratitude: The applicant expresses gratitude for the invitation to an interview and their interest in learning more about the opportunity with the employer.
3. Availability confirmation: Depending on the value of the variable 'available', the applicant confirms their availability for the suggested interview time or proposes an alternative time.
4. Enthusiasm and qualifications: The applicant expresses their enthusiasm for the position and highlights their background and experiences that make them a good fit for the company. They mention their desire to contribute to the organization.
5. Contact information: The applicant provides their phone number and email address for further communication or any additional information required before the interview.
6. Closing and thank you: The letter concludes with a closing remark, expressing gratitude once again for considering the applicant for the opportunity.
The document is professionally written and follows a formal tone throughout. It effectively conveys the applicant's interest, availability, qualifications, and enthusiasm for the position, making a strong case for their candidacy.
1. Address the employer: Begin the letter by addressing the employer with the appropriate title (Mr., Mrs., or Ms.) followed by their last name.
2. Express gratitude: Thank the employer for the invitation to the interview and express your interest in learning more about the opportunity with their company.
3. Confirm availability: If available, state that you will be available at the suggested time on the specified date. If not available, propose an alternative time that suits you.
4. Showcase enthusiasm and qualifications: Highlight your enthusiasm for the position and mention your background and experiences that make you a suitable fit for the company. Emphasize your desire to contribute to the organization.
5. Provide contact information: Include your phone number and email address for further communication or any additional information required before the interview.
6. Closing and thank you: Conclude the letter with a closing remark expressing gratitude once again for considering you for the opportunity. Sign off with your first and last name.
Note: Customize the letter by replacing the variables (e.g., $available) with the appropriate values based on your situation.