Fill in the details of the parties. You can click the "Fill with Member’s Information" button to complete it with information saved to your account.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please get all parties to review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before signing the document.
This Sale and Purchase Agreement involves the transfer of shares from a Seller to a Buyer for a specific amount, without warranties and drafted in neutral terms. The agreement ensures that the Shares are sold free from all security interests, claims or other third-party rights.
The document outlines the entire agreement between the parties, including completion and the delivery of transfers, share certificates, and the purchase price. Further assurance is also provided to the Buyer to implement and/or give effect to this Agreement. If any provisions of this Agreement are deemed invalid or unenforceable, they will be replaced with a valid and enforceable substitute provision. The Agreement is governed by the jurisdiction clause and no rights are given to third parties to enforce its terms.
1. Identify the parties: The agreement involves two parties, the seller (Party 1) and the buyer (Party 2). Make sure to fill in their names and addresses.
2. Establish the company details: The company in question is a limited company incorporated in a specific country. The seller is the owner of a certain number of shares in the company.
3. Specify the shares being sold: The seller agrees to sell a certain number of shares to the buyer, free of any third-party rights. The buyer agrees to purchase these shares for a specified amount, which will be paid in cash on completion.
4. Outline completion details: The sale and purchase of the shares will be completed when certain events take place, such as the transfer of shares to the buyer and payment of the purchase price.
5. Agree to the entire agreement: The sale and purchase agreement sets out the entire agreement between the parties. No other representations, warranties, or undertakings are binding unless they are expressly stated in the agreement.
6. Establish counterparts and further assurance: The agreement may be entered into on separate counterparts, and the seller agrees to perform any further acts necessary to implement the transaction.
7. Address severability: If any provision of the agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, it will be deemed not to be included, but the remaining provisions will remain in effect.
8. Establish variation rules: The agreement may only be varied in writing and signed by both parties.
9. Clarify third-party rights: The agreement does not give any rights to third parties.
10. Choose governing law and jurisdiction: The agreement will be governed by the laws of a specified jurisdiction, and any disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction's courts.
By following these steps, you can use this sale and purchase agreement template to buy or sell shares in a company with confidence.