Fill in the details of the parties. You can click the "Fill with Member’s Information" button to complete it with information saved to your account.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please get all parties to review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before signing the document.
A sale and purchase agreement is a legal contract that contains the terms and conditions of the sale and purchase of goods, such as shares in a company. This document outlines the agreement between two parties, the Seller and the Buyer, who agree to sell and purchase, respectively, a specified number of shares for a fixed amount of money.
The agreement comprises six clauses that cover different aspects of the sale and purchase of shares, including the sale and consideration, completion, warranties, entire agreement, counterparts, and further assurance.
Clause 1 states that the Seller agrees to sell the shares and the Buyer agrees to purchase them. Clause 1.2 specifies that the Buyer will pay the full purchase price in cash at completion.
Clause 2 sets out the completion process, which involves the transfer of shares and the delivery of relevant documents.
Clause 3 outlines the Buyer's warranties, including that the Buyer has the necessary authority and available funds to fulfil the obligations of this Agreement. Clause 3.7 states that these warranties are deemed repeated immediately before completion.
Clause 4 confirms that the agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any other agreements or representations made between the parties.
Clause 5 specifies that the document may be entered into in several counterparts, which will be considered one and the same instrument.
Clause 6 requires that the Seller executes all the necessary documents required by the law to effect the transaction contemplated by this agreement.
The purpose of a sale and purchase agreement is to provide a clear record of the sale and purchase transaction and to protect both parties from any future disputes. A well-written and detailed agreement can help to minimise disputes that may arise in the future.
This document is a sale and purchase agreement that outlines the terms of the sale of shares in a company. Here are the steps to use this document:
1. Understand the parties involved: This agreement is between the Seller and the Buyer, and it outlines the terms of the sale of shares of a Company.
2. Understand the agreement: Read through the entire agreement and ensure that you understand all the provisions.
3. Determine the purchase price: The Buyer will need to pay the Seller the sum of [CURRENCY] [AMOUNT], which will be paid in cash on Completion.
4. Determine the Completion date: The sale and purchase of the Shares will be completed, and the events set out in clause 2 shall take place on the Completion date.
5. Delivery of Shares: The Seller will deliver or cause to be delivered to the Buyer the duly executed transfers into the name of the Buyer or its nominee in respect of [NUMBER] of the Shares, together with the relative share certificates.
6. Payment: The purchase price referred to in clause 1.2 shall be paid to the Seller by electronic funds transfer to the Seller's bank account at [BANK].
7. Buyer Warranties: The Buyer represents and warrants to the Seller that they have the power and authority required to enter into this Agreement and perform fully its obligations under it in accordance with their terms.
8. Entire agreement: This Agreement sets out the entire agreement and understanding between the parties in respect of the sale and purchase of the Shares.
9. Counterparts: This Agreement may be entered into in any number of counterparts and by the parties to it on separate counterparts, each of which is an original, but all of which together constitute one and the same instrument.
10. Further assurance: The Seller agrees to perform (or procure the performance of) all further acts and things, and execute and deliver (or procure the execution and delivery of) such further documents, as may be required by law or as the Buyer may reasonably require, whether on or after Completion, to implement and/or give effect to this Agreement and the transaction contemplated by it and for the purpose of vesting in the Buyer the full benefit of the assets.
By following these steps, the Seller and Buyer can ensure that the terms of the agreement are met, and the transaction is completed successfully.