Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Relieving And Full And Final Settlement Letter' is an important document that serves as a formal communication between the company management and an employee who has resigned from their position. The document is used to officially inform the employee about their relieving date and provide details regarding their full and final settlement.
The entire document consists of several sections that are crucial for conveying the necessary information. The first section includes the account job company's details, such as their name, address, phone number, and email. This information is essential for identifying the company and establishing contact.
The second section is addressed to the employee and contains their name and address. It also includes the current date and a salutation. This section sets the tone for the letter and establishes a personal connection with the employee.
The main body of the document begins with a reiteration of the employee's resignation being accepted by the company management. It states the relieving date, which signifies the employee's last day of service. This information is crucial for both the employee and the company to have a clear understanding of the employment termination.
Depending on whether the employee provided the minimum notification period or not, the document includes different paragraphs. If the minimum notification period was given, the document attaches a bank cheque for the settlement amount along with a computation sheet. This ensures that the employee receives their full and final settlement in a timely manner. On the other hand, if the employee did not provide the minimum notification period, the document confirms the receipt of the in lieu of notice period payment and provides details regarding the payment. This ensures that the employee's full and final settlement is still processed.
The document concludes with a well-wishing statement from the company to the employee, expressing their best wishes and success for the employee's future endeavors. It is signed by the account job company's representative, including their first name, last name, and job title. The document also mentions the enclosures, which include the details of the bank cheque and the computation sheet.
In summary, the 'Relieving And Full And Final Settlement Letter' is a crucial document that formally communicates the relieving date and full and final settlement details to an employee who has resigned from their position. It includes various sections that provide detailed information about the company, the employee, and the settlement process.
1. Provide information: Enter the account job company's details, including their name, address, phone number, and email. This ensures proper identification and contact.
2. Address the employee: Include the employee's name and address in the letter. Also, mention the current date and use a salutation to establish a personal connection.
3. State the resignation acceptance: Clearly state that the company management has accepted the employee's resignation letter. Specify the relieving date, which marks the employee's last day of service.
4. Settlement with minimum notification: If the employee provided the minimum notification period, attach a bank cheque for the settlement amount and a computation sheet. Ensure timely payment of the full and final settlement.
5. Settlement without minimum notification: If the employee did not provide the minimum notification period, confirm the receipt of the in lieu of notice period payment. Provide details regarding the payment to ensure the employee's full and final settlement is processed.
6. Convey well-wishes: End the letter with a statement expressing best wishes and success for the employee's future endeavors. Sign the letter with the account job company representative's first name, last name, and job title.
7. Mention enclosures: Include a section mentioning the enclosures, such as the details of the bank cheque and the computation sheet. This ensures that the employee is aware of the additional documents attached.
Note: This guidance focuses on the practical steps involved in using the document and emphasizes the real-life implications rather than the completion of the document itself.