Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Extension of Retirement' is a letter that addresses a request for an extension of retirement. The importance of this document lies in its ability to communicate the decision regarding the extension request to the concerned individual.
The entire document consists of several sections that serve different purposes. The first section includes the account information, such as the job company, job address, telephone number, and email address. This information helps in identifying the sender of the letter.
The second section is the salutation, where the recipient's name and address are mentioned. This section sets the tone for the rest of the letter and establishes a formal communication.
The third section is the main body of the letter, which starts with a reference to the extension request submitted on a specific date. The letter then proceeds to inform the recipient that their extension request has not been granted. The reasons for this decision are mentioned, although they are kept confidential due to company policy.
If the recipient has the right to appeal, an optional section is included, which informs them about the appeal process. They are given instructions on how to submit a written appeal within a specific timeframe. The outcome of the appeal will determine whether the retirement date remains the same or changes. The recipient's years of service are acknowledged and appreciated in this section.
If the recipient does not have the right to appeal, an alternative section is included, which states that the decision is final and no further requests for extension will be entertained. The retirement date remains unchanged, and the recipient's years of service are acknowledged and appreciated.
The final section of the letter is the closing, where the sender's name, job title, and a closing phrase are mentioned. The recipient is encouraged to contact the sender if they have any questions.
In summary, the document provides a detailed response to a request for extension of retirement, highlighting the decision and providing relevant information based on whether the recipient has the right to appeal or not.
To use the 'Extension of Retirement' document effectively, follow these steps:
1. Review the account information section and ensure that the job company, job address, telephone number, and email address are accurate. Update this information if necessary.
2. Customize the salutation section by replacing 'first last' with the recipient's actual name and 'address' with their address.
3. Read the main body of the letter carefully to understand the decision regarding the extension request. Note that the reasons for the decision are not disclosed due to company policy.
4. If the recipient has the right to appeal, follow the instructions provided in the optional section. Prepare a written appeal within 7 days from the date of the letter. Submit the appeal to the sender and await further instructions regarding a meeting to discuss the appeal.
5. If the recipient does not have the right to appeal, skip the optional section and proceed to the next step.
6. Acknowledge that the decision is final and no further requests for extension will be entertained.
7. Note the retirement date mentioned in the letter and ensure that it aligns with the recipient's expectations.
8. Appreciate the sender's recognition of your years of service to the company.
9. If you have any questions about the letter, contact the sender directly using the provided contact information.
By following these steps, you can effectively navigate the 'Extension of Retirement' document and understand the decision regarding your extension request.