This is a farewell letter / goodbye email / notice to quit that informs an employee's business partners and colleagues of his or her resignation from this current job. This letter expresses special thanks to particular individuals and plans to give out parting gifts.
Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Last Day Notification to Colleagues / Business Partners' is a farewell letter written by an individual who is leaving their current company. The letter serves as a formal announcement of the author's departure and expresses gratitude towards colleagues, business partners, and customers.
The document begins with the author's personal information, including their first name, last name, address, telephone number, and email address. This information is provided to ensure that the recipient can easily contact the author if needed.
The letter is addressed to the company and includes the current date. It starts with a farewell and goodbye message, indicating that it is the author's last day with the company. The author expresses their pleasure in working with all their colleagues and extends special thanks to their boss for the opportunities and guidance provided. They also acknowledge their mentor for being a valuable source of support and express gratitude towards their team and other colleagues from the country/department.
The author also addresses their business partners and customers, expressing their pleasure in working with them and thanking them for their ongoing support. They mention that they have learned a lot from everyone and appreciate the opportunities provided.
For supervisors with teams or subordinates, the author specifically thanks their team members by name. They highlight the positive qualities of the team, such as hard work, dedication, enthusiasm, knowledge, willingness to help each other, and a sense of humor. They express that their team is the best anyone could wish for.
If the author has received a gift, they express gratitude for it and mention that they will make good use of it in the future. They also inform the recipients that they have bought cakes, ice-cream, or refreshments for everyone and invite them to the pantry to enjoy them.
The author concludes the letter by providing their contact information, including their personal phone number and private email address. They express their willingness to keep in touch with their colleagues and wish everyone the best in the future.
Overall, this document serves as a formal farewell letter expressing gratitude and well wishes to colleagues, business partners, and customers.
1. Provide personal information: Fill in your first name, last name, address, telephone number, and email address in the designated fields.
2. Address the letter: Write the name and address of the company you are leaving.
3. Date the letter: Enter the current date.
4. Start with a farewell message: Begin the letter with a farewell and goodbye message, indicating that it is your last day with the company.
5. Express gratitude towards colleagues: Thank your colleagues for their support and express your pleasure in working with them.
6. Thank your boss and mentor: Acknowledge your boss for the opportunities and guidance provided, and thank your mentor for their support.
7. Appreciate your team and other colleagues: Express gratitude towards your team and other colleagues from your country/department, highlighting their positive qualities.
8. Address business partners and customers: Thank them for their support and express your pleasure in working with them.
9. Mention what you have learned: State that you have learned a lot from everyone and appreciate the opportunities provided.
10. Thank your team members individually: If applicable, thank your team members by name and highlight their positive qualities.
11. Express gratitude for gifts: If you have received a gift, express gratitude and mention that you will make good use of it in the future.
12. Provide refreshments: Inform the recipients that you have bought cakes, ice-cream, or refreshments for everyone and invite them to the pantry.
13. Share your contact information: Provide your personal phone number and private email address for colleagues to keep in touch.
14. Conclude with well wishes: Wish everyone the best in the future.
Note: Customize the letter according to your specific situation and add any additional information you deem necessary.