This document can be used as a Letter of Resignation to an employer due to retirement. The letter of resignation outlines to an employer that the employee is leaving due to retirement and expresses gratitude to the employer for the duration of the employment.
Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The resignation letter to employer is a document that an employee writes to inform their employer of their intention to resign from their current position. This document is of great importance as it serves as a formal notification to the employer and allows them to make necessary arrangements for the employee's departure.
The entire document consists of several sections, each serving a specific purpose. The first section includes the account information of the employee, such as their first name, last name, address, phone number, and email address. This information is essential for the employer to identify the employee and contact them if needed.
The second section is addressed to the employer and includes the date of the letter. It begins with a farewell and goodbye message, expressing the employee's gratitude for their time with the employer. The employee then states their intention to resign and mentions the number of years they have served with the company.
The third section is a thank you note to the employer, expressing appreciation for the help, support, and enjoyable working relationship provided over the years. The employee also acknowledges any retirement party and gifts received and expresses gratitude for them.
The fourth section includes the employee's contact information, such as their phone number and personal email address. This allows the employer to stay in touch with the employee after their departure.
The final section concludes the letter with a sincere farewell and well wishes for the employer's future. The employee reiterates their availability for contact and expresses their best wishes for the employer and the company.
Overall, the resignation letter to employer is a formal document that serves as a professional and respectful way for an employee to inform their employer of their resignation. It includes various sections that provide detailed information about the employee, express gratitude, and offer contact details for future communication.
1. Begin by entering your account information, including your first name, last name, address, phone number, and email address. This will ensure that the employer can identify you and contact you if needed.
2. Address the letter to your employer and include the current date. Start with a farewell and goodbye message, expressing your gratitude for your time with the employer.
3. State your intention to resign and mention the number of years you have served with the company. This will provide the employer with important information about your tenure.
4. Thank your employer for the help, support, and enjoyable working relationship provided over the years. Acknowledge any retirement party and gifts received.
5. Include your contact information, such as your phone number and personal email address, to allow the employer to stay in touch with you after your departure.
6. Conclude the letter with a sincere farewell and well wishes for the employer's future. Reiterate your availability for contact and express your best wishes for the employer and the company.
7. Sign the letter with your full name and title, if applicable. Keep a copy of the letter for your records.